Next time i go there steal panties, i hope they let me go home also😂

Steal panties confirm lockup.

Steal brief may be can get away.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Just go lo.

Only Quarantine mah.

The most you get locked in your apartment block for weeks.

Cannot, boss say not worth quarantine when he is the quarantine king🤣

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

Boon Lay Bus Stop Lets You Exercise To Charge Your Phone, Participants Can Win Attractive Vouchers

https://mustsharenews.com/boon-lay-bus-stop/

seriously ?!

exercise at bus stop and then get onto bus sweaty ?

this type of thing do at void deck lah, bus stop is to facilitate commuters getting on and off buses quickly. 

It is Mgt 101 or (Jedi mind trick), since they cannot improve the waiting time for the bus, they try to keep the customers occupied while waiting for the bus.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

9 hours ago, Blueray said:

Boon Lay Bus Stop Lets You Exercise To Charge Your Phone, Participants Can Win Attractive Vouchers

seriously ?!

this type of thing do at void deck lah, bus stop is to facilitate commuters getting on and off buses quickly. 

Kar kui kui, tan dua lui. (leg open big big can earn lot of $$$).

makeshift-gym-at-boon-lay-3.jpg

Imagine a chiobu in mini skirt found out that her phone is left with 3% battery level, start to cycle very hard on one of these machines at the bus stop, ridership sure increase one. Even her sweat will smell nice, to the TKR, tio boh? 

Smart move :D

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 16

15 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Imagine a chiobu in mini skirt found out that her phone is left with 3% battery level, work very hard on one of these machine at the bus stop, ridership sure increase one. Even her sweat will smell nice, to the TKR, tio boh? 

my friend say he will whip out his baseus fast charging power bank, poke and fill up her phone. [;)]

• Haha! 5

10 hours ago, Blueray said:

seriously ?!

Just shows how out of touch and their stupidity.... 

Why not spend the money and install fans powered by solar? With charger for phones as well. 

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

Just shows how out of touch and their stupidity.... 

Why not spend the money and install fans powered by solar? With charger for phones as well. 

ya lor.

1. power banks a lot of people have

2. mytransport app also a lot of people have, i'd rather nua at nearby coffeeshop with my cuppa while waiting for my bus

not sure where this bus stop is in Boon Lay, but if it is a major bus stop, then these devices actually get into the way of bus commuters, potential safety issue. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

makeshift-gym-at-boon-lay-3.jpg

Imagine a chiobu in mini skirt found out that her phone is left with 3% battery level, start to cycle very hard on one of these machines at the bus stop, ridership sure increase one. Even her sweat will smell nice, to the TKR, tio boh? 

I ever attended a talk on how to sustain and improve on marriage life.

"Point your groin at each other more often". 

Edited by Kopites

8 hours ago, Ghgan said:

It is Mgt 101 or (Jedi mind trick), since they cannot improve the waiting time for the bus, they try to keep the customers occupied while waiting for the bus.

I just wonder who will consider sweating out under our weather while waiting for the bus in your outting clothes. Then you sit next to another commuter panting. You will also be breathing the bus exhaust while missing out your cigarettes. 

What an idea. 😆

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Victor68 said:

I just wonder who will consider sweating out under our weather while waiting for the bus in your outting clothes. Then you sit next to another commuter panting. You will also be breathing the bus exhaust while missing out your cigarettes. 

What an idea. 😆

Ministar needs to meet KPI, need to improve the life of sinkie peasants. Ideal is good but not practical.

5 hours ago, Victor68 said:

What an idea. 😆

If sweating and panting from charging phone, better see Doctor.

wow! nowadays interval between bus so long? long enough to charge mobile phone ? 

Get those who like to cycle to sit there and help people charge their phone or power bank lah,  one gets to work out and one get the charging down without the sweat 😄

• Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

wow! nowadays interval between bus so long? long enough to charge mobile phone ? 

Get those who like to cycle to sit there and help people charge their phone or power bank lah,  one gets to work out and one get the charging down without the sweat 😄

Waiting time is available on mytransport.  No need to stand at bus shelter long long

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

sit there and charge people $1/min of cycling, now you will see people hoarding the 'bicycle' [laugh]

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, RH1667 said:

Buses schedules are fixed. 

They are implying, skip one or two buses lor. Take the 3rd one.... :we-all-gonna-die:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1