The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part III

RadX

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Or those they saw at the reception very very different from those who touched them behind closed door 😁

Always the case…na bei 😒

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

On 1/25/2023 at 11:05 PM, Windwaver said:

https://singaporeuncensored.com/guys-gf-insists-on-piak-ing-with-him-every-3-4-hours-poor-guy-cant-keep-up/

GUY’S GF INSISTS ON PIAK-ING WITH HIM EVERY 3-4 HOURS, POOR GUY CAN’T KEEP UP

I don’t know how to keep up with my gf

My entire life I’ve been the HL partner. I enjoy getting down and dirty at least once a day.

My new relationship spans a year and a half.

She enjoys doing it every 3-4 hours, and each session lasts 30-60 mins. I’m starting to have problems keeping it up which hasn’t ever been an issue before.

I enjoy pleaser and I’m willing to use toys or give her oral every time but the issue is that she always wants to be penetrated by me physically.

I love her more than any other partner and she’s the most affectionate and giving partner I’ve ever been with.

She never had enjoyable intercourse until me. Do you think this level of desire is going to slow down?

I would rather go down on her so I can give my soldier time to recuperate but she’s just extremely into penetration right now.

只有耕死的牛,没有耕坏的田。🤣

• Haha! 4

23 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Why the sun doesn't orbit around me?

Why snow doesn't fall in Singapore for me?

Why the dress designer force me to buy a dress that can't fit me?

The world is so unfair.

I'm always the victim.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 1/24/2023 at 10:33 PM, Jamesc said:

Isn't bouncy castles for like little kids?

How come no report of little kids hurting themselves

if its so dangerous?

:D

Something about weight and age

women always seem to declare lower.

Maybe it's grandma brought grandkid to play there then also try out the slide herself. 

But likely should be mother brought child there to play then also play the slide herself. 

• Haha! 1

On 1/26/2023 at 9:08 AM, Fcw75 said:

Tried and tested. 😎

Come out gao gao thick thick one 🤣🤣

They serve different purpose, you should know leh you are the sexpert. 😁

Eat braised sea cucumber and kenna seen by wife can just say you like this dish, more discreet.

Take tongkat ali kenna seen by wife, she will ask you what you taking it for. 😂

Long or short one?

• Shocked 1

46 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Yes definitely true for blue collar workers and middle class. For blue collar workers we have plenty of FWs who will willingly replace those Singaporeans who migrate. 

Sg is great for high income earners and business owners due to low taxes and no global income tax.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Don't simply blame the govt as the citizenry itself generally devalue and adopt a condescending attitude towards craft related blue collar jobs.

I always hear my friends kpkb that they have to "pay so much" to engage electricians or plumbers to do a "simple bangala job" at home. I ask them if its so simple then why you can't fix the problem yourself? And always met with awkward silence. 

In Australia simple plumbing job is $150-200+ upwards and may not even be able to get an appointment at short notice depending on timing and location. They also have very strict regulations on who is certified to do the job so there's no loophole of getting cheap labour who may screw up the job.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 7

And if go to a party or gathering and striking a conversion with a stranger, please don’t ask them at the start WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING or WHAT DO YOU WORK AS? It’s irritating.

So if someone work as a blue collar job, does he deserve less respect as someone who work in a bank, etc? His character could be better than that banker. 🙄

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

And if go to a party or gathering and striking a conversion with a stranger, please don’t ask them at the start WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING or WHAT DO YOU WORK AS? It’s irritating.

So if someone work as a blue collar job, does he deserve less respect as someone who work in a bank, etc? His character could be better than that banker. 🙄

In Tasmania, I was at a restaurant and a family of Australians was at the next table. Not knowing the local culture, I walked over and asked what was an appropriate tip amount to leave. After I got the answer we got into a conversation, and the family head proudly declared that he drives a rubbish truck back in Brisbane. No hint of being an inferior job, or that it was a job to be ashamed of. 

Later on I discovered that in Australia, every family is very nice to their refuse collectors. Because refuse is collected ONCE A WEEK. Antagonise them, and they will not collect your rubbish and you will be stuck with it for another week. Can you imagine a month's worth of rubbish taking up all the space in the fridge? Yes, they keep the rubbish in a fridge to stop the smell. Rotting fish remains can stink up your entire garage very quickly if not kept frozen.

Even later on, I found out that the refuse occupation is considered skilled. The collection is mechanised. The collectors arrange the bins and the truck automatically lifts, flips and empties all the bundled rubbish in one motion. Any home which does not securely bag their rubbish and causes a mess gets boycotted. The people who work in the industry is well paid and is respected by all as machine operators.  

• Praise 8

Yah lah I am a professional massage the rapist and so many people look down on me.

And to make ends meet I sell used cars and people look down at me also.

• Haha! 2

It's like that here lah.

If lady come from Philippines or Indo people think maid.

If lady from Thailand or Vietnam people think bar girl.

• Haha! 1

Nothing to do with occupation or nationality when people are haolian then just need to look down on people for any made up reason.