The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part III

RadX

Isn't bouncy castles for like little kids?

How come no report of little kids hurting themselves

if its so dangerous?

:D

Something about weight and age

women always seem to declare lower.

8 hours ago, Atonchia said:

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/woman-suffers-broken-ankle-after-going-down-slide-indoor-inflatable-playground-jurong#Echobox=1674440890

Wah stress lah...

Bouncy castle can cause ankle fracture 😓.

Not sure if barefoot or with those rubber base socks. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

https://singaporeuncensored.com/guys-gf-insists-on-piak-ing-with-him-every-3-4-hours-poor-guy-cant-keep-up/

GUY’S GF INSISTS ON PIAK-ING WITH HIM EVERY 3-4 HOURS, POOR GUY CAN’T KEEP UP

I don’t know how to keep up with my gf

My entire life I’ve been the HL partner. I enjoy getting down and dirty at least once a day.

My new relationship spans a year and a half.

She enjoys doing it every 3-4 hours, and each session lasts 30-60 mins. I’m starting to have problems keeping it up which hasn’t ever been an issue before.

I enjoy pleaser and I’m willing to use toys or give her oral every time but the issue is that she always wants to be penetrated by me physically.

I love her more than any other partner and she’s the most affectionate and giving partner I’ve ever been with.

She never had enjoyable intercourse until me. Do you think this level of desire is going to slow down?

I would rather go down on her so I can give my soldier time to recuperate but she’s just extremely into penetration right now.

• Haha! 4

21 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

https://singaporeuncensored.com/guys-gf-insists-on-piak-ing-with-him-every-3-4-hours-poor-guy-cant-keep-up/

My entire life I’ve been the HL partner. I enjoy getting down and dirty at least once a day.

She enjoys doing it every 3-4 hours, and each session lasts 30-60 mins. I’m starting to have problems keeping it up which hasn’t ever been an issue before.

I enjoy pleaser and I’m willing to use toys or give her oral every time but the issue is that she always wants to be penetrated by me physically.

I love her more than any other partner and she’s the most affectionate and giving partner I’ve ever been with.

She never had enjoyable intercourse until me. Do you think this level of desire is going to slow down?

I would rather go down on her so I can give my soldier time to recuperate but she’s just extremely into penetration right now.

Hard to find man…haha.

• Haha! 1

Any volunteers in MCF can help him out?

:D

37 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

KKK

Kong Kum Kiah

生在福中不知福 😁

This type of GF hard to find 😂

Precisely, dunno what is he complaining about? Or maybe he’s trying to brag about his dua kee? 🤨

Few years later, he will be the one begging her to give it to him. 🤣

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Big cc woman, jiak tua yu  ..... 😖

Every 4 hours, no need to go work arrr..... 😮

• Haha! 2

41 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Big cc woman, jiak tua yu  ..... 😖

Every 4 hours, no need to go work arrr..... 😮

Take more sea cucumber 🤣

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You sure it will help ? 😉

Not Tongkat Ali 😎

Tried and tested. 😎

Come out gao gao thick thick one 🤣🤣

They serve different purpose, you should know leh you are the sexpert. 😁

Eat braised sea cucumber and kenna seen by wife can just say you like this dish, more discreet.

Take tongkat ali kenna seen by wife, she will ask you what you taking it for. 😂

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Tried and tested. 😎

Come out gao gao thick thick one 🤣🤣

They serve different purpose, you should know leh you are the sexpert. 😁

Eat braised sea cucumber and kenna seen by wife can just say you like this dish, more discreet.

Take tongkat ali kenna seen by wife, she will ask you what you taking it for. 😂

Hokay...many brudders be like...😁

OIP (2).jpg

DJ-Taking-Notes-GIF.gif

giphy (3).gif

giphy (6).gif

giphy (7).gif

note-taking-gif-6.gif

• Haha! 4

Reading the news I ain't surprised given the young age of these boys!🤣

Expecting red packet probably. 

https://mothership.sg/2023/01/jb-massage-molest-men/

Two men from Singapore went to a massage parlour in Johor Bahru and claimed they were propositioned and touched inappropriately against their will.

The person behind the TikTok account accused the massage parlour's staff of peddling services that go beyond usual massages, and claimed that two men were violated after their nether regions were touched by staff.

Edited by Kopites

36 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Reading the news I ain't surprised given the young age of these boys!🤣

Expecting red packet probably. 

https://mothership.sg/2023/01/jb-massage-molest-men/

Two men from Singapore went to a massage parlour in Johor Bahru and claimed they were propositioned and touched inappropriately against their will.

The person behind the TikTok account accused the massage parlour's staff of peddling services that go beyond usual massages, and claimed that two men were violated after their nether regions were touched by staff.

Either not chio or they gay. 😁

11 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Either not chio or they gay. 😁

Or those they saw at the reception very very different from those who touched them behind closed door 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1