RSAF Lieutenant-Colonel allegedly trespassed into NTU dorm and molested woman

Fitvip

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Rank is one thing...appointment is another...knew of a LTC but was oredi a staff member in the very very HQ...😁

True, rank indeed is one thing, appointment more important. Even in company, a person position could be lower than the other person, but the appointment and role could be higher than that person. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

Once upon a time, LTC Fong rules OMB along Ayer Rajah. If you have not heard of the 'pineapple head'. He is the law. 😆

Who is LTC Fong, who is OMB and who is pineapple head? 😂

57 minutes ago, 13177 said:

True, rank indeed is one thing, appointment more important. Even in company, a person position could be lower than the other person, but the appointment and role could be higher than that person. Lol.

that’s very true 

just like homemaker wifey is the CO of the house 

breadwinner also LL suck thumb

ask you do

jolly well do

do it once do it good 

don’t try to geng 

tired can’t perform 

is not an excuse 🤣🤣🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Yeah..   in company,  the lower position lower paid often need to do more than the higher paid one too.

In the army,  commander still takes the blame when mission fail. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Inlinefour said:

that’s very true 

ask you do

jolly well do

do it once do it good 

don’t try to geng 

tired can’t perform 

is not an excuse 🤣🤣🤣

But nowadays many wifey is no longer homemaker liao. Some wifer even earn higher than hubby. 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 11/22/2022 at 4:52 PM, Old-driver said:

No degree can be COL meh? I thought MAJ hentak-kaki.....

That is a myth. Airforce Chief of transport is a COL with A level only, but his dedication and passion for his work is 110% plus EQ! These got him the COL!

just like no woman pilot or Malay commando all myth! Already show in SAF documentary there are just not many!

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

13 hours ago, D3badge said:

That is a myth. Airforce Chief of transport is a COL with A level only, but his dedication and passion for his work is 110% plus EQ! These got him the COL!

just like no woman pilot or Malay commando all myth! Already show in SAF documentary there are just not many!

Lucky for him. For many with same dedication and passion putting in 200% and carrying all the balls also not only cannot guarantee a stable job, don't even want to talk about a 5 figure pay. So do length of service count or measurable KPI/results? How to equate this with renumeration. Complicated lah, compare will make you misserable only. Relax. 

• Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Lucky for him. For many with same dedication and passion putting in 200% and carrying all the balls also not only cannot guarantee a stable job, don't even want to talk about a 5 figure pay. So do length of service count or measurable KPI/results? How to equate this with renumeration. Complicated lah, compare will make you misserable only. Relax. 

Maybe they need to learn carry less balls and put efforts on peers and subordinates 😂 my EQ refer to be well like by peers and subordinates.

many people always think need to carry ball’s upward but forgot many times is the support you can gather from peers and subordinates give the top management to make decisions on you. 

of courses dun offend top management lah but dun necessary need to suck their balls 😁😂

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

Just now, D3badge said:

Many they need to learn carry less balls 😂 my EQ refer to be well like by peers and subordinates.

many people always think need to carry ball’s upward but forgot many times is the support you can gather from peers and subordinates make the top management decisions on you. 

of courses dun offend top management lah dun necessary need to suck their balls 😁😂

Do you know up there is mostly lonely? Very difficult to be nice while climbing but once there always try to be Mr Nice. That is how it works in most places. 😆

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, D3badge said:

Maybe they need to learn carry less balls and put efforts on peers and subordinates 😂 my EQ refer to be well like by peers and subordinates.

many people always think need to carry ball’s upward but forgot many times is the support you can gather from peers and subordinates give the top management to make decisions on you. 

of courses dun offend top management lah but dun necessary need to suck their balls 😁😂

For me i think EQ is more refer to the person knowing how to control their emotions and temper lo. I find many those people in the top or top management, they do not know how to manage their emotions and temper, maybe due to they have been on the top liao, they can say and do anything they like to the people below them, based on their mood and likes.

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, 13177 said:

For me i think EQ is more refer to the person knowing how to control their emotions and temper lo. I find many those people in the top or top management, they do not know how to manage their emotions and temper, maybe due to they have been on the top liao, they can say and do anything they like to the people below them, based on their mood and likes.

Spot on!

On 11/23/2022 at 1:43 PM, Inlinefour said:

that’s very true 

ask you do

jolly well do

do it once do it good 

don’t try to geng 

tired can’t perform 

is not an excuse 🤣🤣🤣

Safety first and take good care of health too! ✋🏻😁😁

• Haha! 1

(edited)

Pleaded guilty liao.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/suspended-rsaf-helicopter-pilot-admits-molesting-student-ntu-dorm?utm_source=a1home&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c11

0110_criminal%20trespass.jpg?itok=MzEaam

Said DPP Wong: "The victim felt puzzled by the accused's actions but did not react as he looked tired and was sweating profusely."

He must be peeping at the door and aggressively jerking off at the same time. Nothing came out, only sweat.

DPP Wong argued for Neo to be sentenced to at least 12 weeks' jail, saying the molestation offence was committed on private property in the wee hours of the morning.

Khoo and Sudheesan said he should be fined about $10,000, saying that it was a one-off incident and uncharacteristic of Neo.

They highlighted that the skin-to-skin contact between their client and the victim was very brief, and that there was no invasion of the victim's private part.

His lawyers suggested only fine niah? If some random stranger comes into your home and touch you briefly. See how you feel towards such act.

His motive is clear. His chopper base is in Sembawang and he went all the way to NTU in Tuas that has nothing around the dorm. You are telling me the toad go all the way there not to eat swan meat but go there find someone to talk to? RSAF Lieutenant-colonel siah. If he missed his dead godfather there's no reason to visit a dorm randomly, touch a female student and offer her to "accompany" him for a $1K. It makes no sense. It is laughing stock.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

See lah...wear a cap some more lah...cock stories and excuses all written on the cap...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1