Hong Kong minibus lookalike

Watwheels

21 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Anyone spotted the local HK minibus look alike? Spyshot taken by my friend.

1818855872_HKminibus.thumb.jpg.b8ed562610a0e253cd34a2ddc028aa8d.jpg

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/stories-behind-suzuki-every-hongkong-minibus-2051701

20221110-ll-hong_kong_mini_bus-1.jpg?ito

Chiobu chio or not? It says "driver" across her chest. Pls dont think dirty.

Light Goods Vehicle with permanently mounted rear seats? thought that's not allowed? 

Cool. I like this idea but I am past my time to do this liao. 

In 1995, I got a dark green 17 years old Suzuki Jimny (one look exactly like below picture), it has super big white rims and tyres, crash bar. Installed with JVC high power CD player with Pioneer 4 ways speakers and outside taped like sewed patches. I miss those day when I got 2 of them. One for fishing and one for a classic weekend ride

image.png.72e064621a9a3507d8f861db74644ff1.png

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 2

Such modifications on the exterior of the vehicle is allowed by LTA?

So this woman is a pageant queen and former flight attendant le. Also mentioned that the modifications cost about S$5,000. Just to add on that red roof top needs to cost 5k? 😅

7 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Cool. I like this idea but I am past my time to do this liao. 

In 1995, I got a dark green 17 years old Suzuki Jimny (one look exactly like below picture), it has super big white rims and tyres, crash bar. Installed with JVC high power CD player with Pioneer 4 ways speakers and outside taped like sewed patches. I miss those day when I got 2 of them. One for fishing and one for a classic weekend ride

image.png.72e064621a9a3507d8f861db74644ff1.png

Do it during your retirement lo.

I think it is easier to find Defender than ole Jimny

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Do it during your retirement lo.

I think it is easier to find Defender than ole Jimny

Now I still donno what I want to do during my retirement. 50 seems a little young to retire though. Hopefully boss sees me like a partner first🤪

But I keep my stance, never too early to retire in case kong out anytime. Haha

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Did she wear her shoes wrong! 😅...😁

I guess she is the type of people who like to grab people attention, can see from the van liao. So even she wear her shoes wrong maybe also another attention seeker stunt? Lol.

• Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I guess she is the type of people who like to grab people attention, can see from the van liao. So even she wear her shoes wrong maybe also another attention seeker stunt? Lol.

You ppl don't know fashion la

😂

• Haha! 8

20 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Now I still donno what I want to do during my retirement. 50 seems a little young to retire though. Hopefully boss sees me like a partner first🤪

But I keep my stance, never too early to retire in case kong out anytime. Haha

Those who can retire at 50 is cash rich and asset rich people and also not workaholic. I see many people now will work until 70 or above. These people either no money to retire or are rich enough to retire but too workaholic who cannot stop working. 😂

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Those who can retire at 50 is cash rich and asset rich people and also not workaholic. I see many people now will work until 70 or above. These people either no money to retire or are rich enough to retire but too workaholic who cannot stop working. 😂

Bro, like I say. You will need to know what is enough. 

I don't wanna say I cash rich or asset rich. But I got savings, my mum is gone. My dad is very old taken care by my brother. My daughter is graduating soon, and she intend to start working. House is paid. There will be more income slowly coming and I don't intend to buy S-class or 7 series or Porsche. My current ride is very comfortable liao. Not like young time, every car is no more interesting after 2 to 3 years😄

In fact I started my planning journey since 15 years ago

Cos I tell myself it is enough. I spend my earnings helping people and buying dinners and left over creating passive income as possible. 

You will feel richer even if you don't retire. Do what you will like to do is far better

• Praise 8

22 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

You outdated liao lah.

I also, bought 2 pairs of shoes of different color, go out is left right different color.

Me is old in calendar age, but forever young in any other age. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 10

22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Aiya, you no know what is 飞申 lah. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Hong Kong Minibus known as "14 Seaters"..they drive like Idiot...very fast.

It is the most efficient public transport.

These buses operate 24/7 for some of the route.

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

You outdated liao lah.

I also, bought 2 pairs of shoes of different color, go out is left right different color.

Me is old in calendar age, but forever young in any other age. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Donno about you...but rumour has it that Soya is stone age and RadX dino age 😁

• Haha! 7

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Donno about you...but rumour has it that Soya is stone age and RadX dino age 😁

i don't know I belong to which age, but I roughly remember 盘古 was my neighbor when I was young. 

Soya I don't know, but the last I met @RadX he appeared with white toe socks and havanavas on his left foot,  and a sockless right foot with a black ferragamo. 

So yah, you go guess. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 6