‘This is the worst I have seen in 20 years’: Quiet showrooms drive many car sales staff out of industry

kobayashiGT

6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahahhaa, I am just a small chest piece. hahaha. I would like to contribute to the evolution of the car buying in Singapore. 🙂 

why u play with underage chest u want to tell here.. too much info leh

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

19 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

cannot be leh.. so who is buying the cars with 100K coe. Garment mention not car sharing group

the ST article says abt 55% of 2022 registrations were for rental or company cars. 

• Praise 5

On 12/5/2022 at 1:30 PM, Jamesc said:

Some people like to try before they buy.

I wonder if they are married.

:D

Indonesia criminalises sex outside of marriage https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11506721/Indonesia-criminalises-sex-outside-marriage.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

I think Indonesia got your message.😅

Edited by Atonchia
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

yah true...

Less cert on hands affect all makes.

less COE supply results in higher COE prices, which affects sales of BnB models more. Makes that focus on BnB models suffer more. 

but that's for private buyers.

Fleet buyers for PHV cars will still go for BnB models, but they don't go to showroom and ask for salesman.

which means that new car salesmen for BnB makes are hit most. Maybe they should go sell used cars instead. 

• Praise 6

Supposedly when you talk about these people getting out of jobs, you will talk about income and here and there. Cham liao, I also being divien out of job. I must get out of my HDD business and get into optics liao. Life as such😭

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

cannot be leh.. so who is buying the cars with 100K coe. Garment mention not car sharing group

Garment never said that.  Just said no evidence that they are the reason for the spike.

18 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Garment never said that.  Just said no evidence that they are the reason for the spike.

No evidence mean No - or is there a definition something  like a slutty woman tease of May be..?

Edited by Sdf4786k

22 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

No evidence mean No - or is there a definition something  like a slutty woman tease of May be..?

No evidence means NO.  

Even if phv takes 90% of the bid, there is not evidence that they drive up the prices because it's the remaining 10% that set the prices.  At most, it's a combination.

But if cos if you argue so is there evidence that the 10% cause the spike, people will say there is not evidence of it since phv takes 90% of the bid.

So end up no evidence of anything.

It's like when petrol companies raise the prices in tandem with each other. There is no evidence of them being a cartel. It might raise eyebrows but that is not evidence.

4 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

No evidence means NO.  

Even if phv takes 90% of the bid, there is not evidence that they drive up the prices because it's the remaining 10% that set the prices.  At most, it's a combination.

But if cos if you argue so is there evidence that the 10% cause the spike, people will say there is not evidence of it since phv takes 90% of the bid.

So end up no evidence of anything.

It's like when petrol companies raise the prices in tandem with each other. There is no evidence of them being a cartel. It might raise eyebrows but that is not evidence.

yeah lor..

so I was right , the car sharing did not drive the prices.

No means No and not May be. 

Garment say no evidence.

and to add on your fuel cartel story. Prices drop faster than they rise.

LOL. 

which go one full circle.

So who is buying to drive the prices to 100K cat B?

Edited by Sdf4786k

Turbocharged

many years ago, the Borneo Motors sale people were quite stuck up, cos Toyota cars were selling like hot cakes

it's like "ai lai mai sua" attitude

well, as the old Chinese saying, 30 years river east, 30 years river west

• Haha! 5

4 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

yeah lor..

Garment say no evidence.

LOL. 

It could be a case that they agree with the fact that car sharing is behind the price spike but they refuse to admit it.

No evidence is technically correct and you cannot catch them for lying.

• Praise 1

Good I didn't believe in sex before marriage.

Wifey was pregnant at least 3 months before the ROM.

:D

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

• Haha! 1

31 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

yeah lor..

Garment say no evidence.

LOL. 

which go one full circle.

So who is buying to drive the prices to 100K cat B?

There are actually many rich people in Singapore.  Unfortunately, they are probably not here 😞

except for @Throttle2and his sifu @Enyeiirc

• Haha! 1

22 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

It is just a matter of time if we are heading towards car lite city. This is just the start. If only the rich can afford to buy cars, only premium brands will sell and survive.

Yeah car lite, PMD/PMA heavy :grin:.

I see so many young men stronger than me in PMAs :slow: or SG's disability population shooting through the roof?

• Haha! 5

7 hours ago, RadX said:

No wonder u end w city 

most ppl I believe Hv class esp in lux brands and dun go for small stuff😂😂

Lol....skali say bread & butter cars best is to offer Sunshine roti & Planta n watch 'em cars sell themselves 

• Haha! 1