Thai Woman Kneels At Brother’s Feet To Thank Him For Sacrificing His Education For Hers

Fitvip

Just now, Mustank said:

He did not but he took care of my father many needs

Considered grateful too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 minute ago, Mustank said:

He did not but he took care of my father many needs

Your dad smarter. Don't need to study and yet someone to take care of his needs. 👍

Your dad is the smartest. 

• Haha! 7

Just now, Kopites said:

On hindsight maybe your dad dislike academic in the first place. Hahaha...

Not true lah

When he was a young man (chinese ed) (with 2 sons already) go buy computer book ownself read dos and dbase123. With absolutely no background in computer. He built the company database in house and used dbase query to extract information for his boss to make decisions

Now of course his old boss son uses commercial database Liao 

Is like you and me with family committeement go and study sas in Chinese language then build one from scratch

But now he don’t even know how to buy things from Shopee lah. Probably not interested liao

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

No need to kneel lah.

Just give lots of money.

That's what I will my kids if they want to show some gratitude.

My kids say they rather kneel.

:D

• Haha! 6

Last time, my father generation quite alot of similar cases. Big family, usually the elder one will go out and work at a younger age, while the youngest carry on studying. But not many will display the same gratitude as this thai lady.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

No need to kneel lah.

Just give lots of money.

That's what I will my kids if they want to show some gratitude.

My kids say they rather kneel.

:D

Hahaha, the kids are not as money conscious as the dad. But dad got to take care of his mil, can't be helped.:XD:

• Haha! 1

I always kneel at my wife bed side and whisper sweet nothings … until my dowager is asleep then i go wash the dishes and clean up the house. Cannot vacuum cos empress is a light sleeper … 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Mustank said:

Last time my father also did the same for his brother

both can go 南大 but he gave the chance to his brother

all because my grandfather that clown loves to anyhow spend his money on drinks women 

Last time got many such stories...

My eldest uncle and my father did not attend much school, and had to help out with the family (they have 5 younger siblings after them) from young. Even moved out of the house to stay in dormitories so that the house will not be so crowded...

and apparently before my grandpa passed away, he told my oldest uncle to take good care of the family, which he listened steadfastly and tried his best to do - so much so that his own wife and children had in later years bemoaned that he at times cared more for the younger siblings than his own family... 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Ender said:

Last time, my father generation quite alot of similar cases. Big family, usually the elder one will go out and work at a younger age, while the youngest carry on studying. But not many will display the same gratitude as this thai lady.

yup. i have the exact same feelings/thinkings as you.

4 hours ago, Ender said:

My time totally different, my mother said she can only afford to send one to Uni, and it has to be the eldest in the household, because dont know if the rest can make it or not.  If the rest can make it, then the eldest can help, but the help did not happen, and rest of us still manged to complete  our education. . [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
9 hours ago, DylanChen said:

its useless paper

so many cant find job over there.

Even if the paper is deemed useless, the education that goes into the person is definitely not useless.

At the very least, consider it as a major self- achievement is one's education journey.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2

Reminds me of the story "Sing to the Dawn" by Ho Minfong..used to study that as literature in sekondary skool 😁

20221206_234606.jpg

Edited by Kyrios

13 hours ago, Starry said:

Even if the paper is deemed useless, the education that goes into the person is definitely not useless.

At the very least, consider it as a major self- achievement is one's education journey.

I bet she will be the first to be offered a job with these publicity... 😄😄

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Being too grateful may not make her the best lah. 

My Mentor goes away due to some losses. I have to defend him. Cos he is so nice to everyone that when he meet a bad guy, he does not react too well. 

For me, sometimes we need to be a bad guy in some circumstances

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Exactly. Probably her brother too.

• Praise 2

On 12/6/2022 at 12:32 PM, Mustank said:

my grandfather that clown loves to anyhow spend his money on drinks women 

You know this Gene is inherited from grandpa to grand son? 😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2