Low sex drive be careful, expert warning : Double the risk of death

Windwaver

Sex drive and ability to have lots of sex are 2 different things. Maybe if they subsidize smurf sweets and sell it cheap OTC, then maybe situation will improve greatly [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

5 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Say so much got what use? Must tell your sex partner ah.

Otherwise you have to DIY, use hand.

Can improve arm strength, maybe fingers strength too, some girls like :D

snicker-muttley.gif

20 hours ago, mersaylee said:

A lot people here will if not yet share the article to the wife...😁

Be careful, my friend who is a regular BKK tripper,  his wife has confiscated his passport after sharing this with his wife.😂😂

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 3

Low sex drive is the symptom. I don't think the solution is to get more sex, but rather to improve your health and fitness via the recommended ways, and your libido is one indicator that you are doing it right.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Be careful, my friend who is a regular BKK tripper,  his wife has confiscated his passport after sharing this with his wife.😂😂

I'm blessed...my wife even told me which cc to use when gayland is reopened...i scared sekali is a test...so I secretly save 1 dollah each day since 2020...😂

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Low sex drive is the symptom. I don't think the solution is to get more sex, but rather to improve your health and fitness via the recommended ways, and your libido is one indicator that you are doing it right.

But there are also so many factors, getting to a healthy BMI is in the right direction, but if it really works for everyone then all those pharma companies that thrive on ed drugs will not be so profitable [laugh]

1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

But there are also so many factors, getting to a healthy BMI is in the right direction, but if it really works for everyone then all those pharma companies that thrive on ed drugs will not be so profitable [laugh]

ya, many other factors. BMI is the most straight forward for the obese, which they can montior weekly. Other are lipid panel which monitor twice or once a year.  But libido to monitor is I don't know how to gauge. Coz some people with unhealthy lifestyle, chiong KTV, get drunk, likely have alcholic fatty liver, their libido still very strong. 😅

It is every individual human being to have body odour, let alone women has monthly period as compared to men, other than personal hygiene, conduct quarterly check up for couples who are in relationship on regular basis, fish smell are part of a woman menstrual flow some are whitish, some are more during procedures interrupted flush not properly clear as it inside their lower body as compared to exterior to men can be easily managed.

On 12/21/2022 at 2:53 PM, Inlinefour said:

my friend asking 

how to apply license to open shop in red light district 

need to help all our fellow citizens 

How to work part time as pimp there ah?

My friend asking too.

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Drove past with my friend last Friday and saw many house open liao, esp from L16 to L20.

Think I saw @Picnic06-Biante15 and @mersaylee there walking. 

🤣🤣

Issit? Starting to count my one dollah coin now...it's about bloody time for some much needed ayam tonic 😁

• Haha! 3