Low sex drive be careful, expert warning : Double the risk of death

Windwaver

https://news.ebc.net.tw/news/health/349173

男人性慾低落要小心 專家示警:死亡風險升2倍

良好的性生活對健康有益,甚至還能更加長壽?日本山形大學醫學院就有研究指出,男性如果性慾較低,死亡風險竟然會增加2倍,包含癌症、心血管疾病等,也指出了4個不良生活習慣,是容易降低性衝動的原因。

根據《公共科學圖書館:綜合》記載,研究對象是山形縣的7個城市中,參加社區健康檢查的40歲以上患者,追蹤他們的年齡、糖尿病、高血壓、血脂異常、吸煙、飲酒狀況、BMI、教育程度、婚姻狀況、笑的頻率和心理困擾等狀況做研究,追蹤時間長達10年,平均時間也有7年,一共有共7,668名男性、1萬1,386名女性。

研究結果發現,缺乏性慾的參與者中,目前吸煙、過去酗酒、心理痛苦、笑得相對較少以及受教育程度較低的比例明顯更高,在男性中,性慾較低的人罹患糖尿病的機率高於性慾較強的人。

研究團隊指出,性慾較低的男性死於癌症的機率是其他男性的2倍,死於心血管疾病的機率約為其他男性的1.5倍,而且隨著年齡增長,相比之下更會出現酗酒、少笑、糖尿病、經歷某種心理困擾及缺乏「Ikigai」(生き甲斐)等狀況,「Ikigai」指的就是活下去的理由、生活的價值。

研究團隊提出一項結論,證明健康的性生活有助於整體健康,尤其是對男性而言,不過仍需要進一步的研究,且研究地區僅在日本的單一地區,在全球各地可能無法適用,不過「這些發現表明,保持性慾可能會延長男性的壽命」,研究團隊也希望能藉此在日本提倡性活動,促進全體國民的健康。

• Sad 1

https://news.ebc.net.tw/news/health/340536

半年沒性行為!女友私密處長「鵪鶉蛋」 綠光男崩潰

對女友的信任,竟換來一首〈綠光〉。一名男網友無奈表示,他過去尊重寫碩士論文壓力大的女友意願,已經半年沒和對方發生關係,怎知女友下體最近長了「鵪鶉蛋大小」的痘痘,一問之下才驚覺自己綠到爆炸。

原Po在網路論壇「Dcard」發文表示,女友近半年總是用碩士論文壓力大當理由,拒絕跟他發生性行為,沒想到他忍了半年竟得到綠光罩頂的結果。原Po透露,對方這幾天睡覺時常用手抓下面,還會抱怨「很癢」,讓他直覺女友可能被感染,怎知對方有病在身卻堅持要跑出去喝酒,讓他相當傻眼。

果然對方之後嚴重到「連走路都不太行」,而他幫忙擦藥時除發現分泌物很外多,還看到下體長了一顆「鵪鶉大小的痘痘」,最後這個鵪鶉蛋還因為磨內褲磨到破掉。未料,感染嚴重的女友竟又說「晚上跟人家約好,一定要赴約」,讓她察覺有異,打給約好跟女友赴約的友人,結果對方不只堅持她們一定要去,還說「她們要跟某個男人喝酒,對方每次喝完都會給一筆錢」。

雖然已經綠光罩頂,但原Po還是盡了男友責任陪女友看診,並聽到醫生親口說「這是很嚴重的性病」,讓原Po在無言之餘,也感嘆自己心太軟。文章曝光後,網友們除一面倒建議分手外,也勸原Po最好也去檢查性病,還有網友笑說「鵪鶉蛋真的快讓我笑死,原來這是包養送雞蛋的故事」。

1665741834_24187.jpg

https://news.ebc.net.tw/news/health/344083

壞壞女友聞異味 他形容「像魚腐敗惡臭」崩潰

實在太尷尬了!一名網友抱怨,自己不敢跟女友發生親密關係,原因是女友的私密處總是飄散出「魚腐敗」的惡臭,導致每次發生關係後,他都要拿芳香劑替房間除臭,這樣的情況讓他相當崩潰,直呼「到底該怎麼跟女友講?」

一名網友在網路論壇「Zuvio」發文,抒發自己的困擾。原PO表示,女友的私密處總是散發一股異味,「味道太重,實在是讓我凍未條(台語:受不了)」,他形容這個味道就像是把一隻魚放在8月盛夏的太陽下,曬三到四天開始腐敗的感覺,「其實真的蠻可怕的」。

原PO擔心女友,特別上網查私密處會飄散異味的原因,結果第一個原因是不愛洗澡,第二是生病。原PO表示,女友非常愛乾淨,一天要洗兩次澡,因此第一個可能性直接排除,比較有可能的就是生病了,但他又很怕直接跟女友說出口,會被誤會是在嗆她,「但我真的只是為她好」。

原PO崩潰表示,現在他們發生關係之後,他都要等女友離開,再狂噴芳香噴劑,「不然那味真的很重」,也因為這讓人困擾的異味,讓他現在很害怕跟女友發生親密關係,無奈之下只好發文向網友求助,「有什麼方式可以比較委婉的跟女友說啊?開口講這種事真的很尷尬。」

貼文曝光後隨即引發熱烈討論,不少人紛紛給出不同的建議,多數人建議原PO還是要老實跟女友說她的問題,「還是要和對方老實說,你不說也沒人能說了」、「你們是男女朋友,應該要互相提醒」,其他人則紛紛推測女方私密處飄散異味的原因,並給出建議,「就是洗太多澡,清洗過度吧」、「多喝溫水」、「要看醫生,她可能感染了」、「看醫生、定期換內褲、吃鳳梨、吃蔓越莓、吃益生菌」、「應該是泌尿道感染,有細菌才會有腐臭味,建議帶她去看一下婦產科檢查一下比較好」。

婦產科醫師鄭丞傑過去登上東森綜合台節目《醫師好辣》時曾分享,女性私密處飄散異味,其中一個可能原因就是黴菌感染,只要環境潮濕,加上人體抵抗力下降,就容易產生黴菌,另外一個可能則是細菌性感染,最常見的就是肛門的細菌跑到私密處,造成感染。

鄭丞傑也提醒,想要避免惱人異味,可以先從增加抵抗力開始,最簡單的方法就是多喝水、養成運動習慣、飲食營養均衡,另外也可以少穿丁字褲、牛仔褲等不會吸汗、通風又不良的衣物,甚至在家中可以考慮先不穿內褲,這樣一來也可以大幅改善異味的情況,當然如果私密處異味問題嚴重,最好的方法還是尋求專業醫師協助,才能最有效的解決情況。

29 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Sorry no English translation 😞

Men with low libido should be careful Experts warn: risk of death doubles

A good sex life is good for your health, maybe even make you live longer? A study by the Yamagata University School of Medicine in Japan pointed out that if a man's sexual desire is low, the risk of death will increase by two times, including cancer and cardiovascular disease.

According to "Public Library of Science: General", the research subjects were patients over 40 years old who participated in community health checkups in seven cities in Yamagata Prefecture, and their age, diabetes, high blood pressure, dyslipidemia, smoking, drinking status, etc. were tracked. BMI, education level, marital status, laughing frequency and psychological distress were studied. The follow-up time was as long as 10 years, and the average time was 7 years. There were a total of 7,668 men and 11,386 women.

The findings found that participants with low libido had significantly higher rates of current smoking, past alcohol abuse, psychological distress, relatively less laughter, and lower educational attainment. Among men, those with low libido had a significantly higher rate of developing diabetes Higher than those with a strong libido.

The team noted that men with low libido were twice as likely to die from cancer, about 1.5 times more likely to die from cardiovascular disease, and were more likely to suffer from alcoholism as they aged , Laughing less, diabetes, experiencing some kind of psychological distress and lack of "Ikigai" (生き野), etc. "Ikigai" refers to the reason to live and the value of life.

The research team came up with a conclusion that a healthy sex life contributes to overall health, especially for men, but further research is needed, and the study area was only in a single area of Japan, which may not be applicable around the world, but "These findings suggest that maintaining sexual desire may prolong the lifespan of men." The research team also hopes to promote sexual activities in Japan and promote the health of all citizens.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

No sex for half a year! The girlfriend's private director "quail eggs" the green light man collapsed

The trust in his girlfriend was actually exchanged for a song "Green Light". A male netizen said helplessly that he used to respect the wishes of his girlfriend who was under pressure to write a master's thesis, and had not had sex with her for half a year. How did he know that his girlfriend had recently developed a "quail egg-sized" acne? I am green enough to explode.

Yuan Po posted on the online forum "Dcard" that his girlfriend has always used the pressure of her master's thesis as an excuse for refusing to have sex with him for the past six months. The original Po revealed that in the past few days, the other party has often scratched his hands while sleeping, and complained that it was "very itchy", which made him intuit that his girlfriend might be infected. How could he know that the other party was sick but insisted on going out to drink, which made him quite dumbfounded.

Sure enough, the other party was so serious that "I can't even walk well", and when he helped to apply the medicine, he found a lot of secretions, and also saw a "quail-sized pimple" on his lower body. Panties frayed to pieces. Unexpectedly, the girlfriend who was seriously infected said, "I have an appointment with someone at night, and I must go to the appointment." They want to drink with a certain man, and the other party will pay a sum of money every time he finishes drinking."

Although the green light has been covered, Yuan Po still did his boyfriend's duty to accompany his girlfriend to see a doctor, and heard the doctor say "this is a very serious venereal disease", which made Yuan Po speechless and lamented that his heart was too soft. After the article was exposed, netizens not only strongly suggested breaking up, but also advised Yuan Po to get checked for STDs. Some netizens laughed and said, "Quail eggs really make me laugh. It turns out that this is the story of giving eggs as a gift."

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Bad Girlfriend Smells Bad Smell

How embarrassing! A netizen complained that he dared not have an intimate relationship with his girlfriend because the stench of "fish corruption" always wafted from her private parts, so that every time he had sex, he had to use fragrance to deodorize the room. The situation made him quite collapsed, and he said, "How should I tell my girlfriend?"

A netizen posted on the online forum "Zuvio" to express his troubles. The original PO said that his girlfriend's private parts always emit a strange smell, "the smell is too strong, it really makes me freeze Weitiao (Taiwanese: I can't stand it)", he described this smell as like putting a fish in 8 Under the midsummer sun, the feeling of decay after three to four days, "It's actually quite scary."

The original PO was worried about his girlfriend, so he searched the Internet for the reasons why the private parts smelled bad. It turned out that the first reason was that he didn't like to take a bath, and the second was that he was sick. The original PO said that his girlfriend is very clean and needs to take a shower twice a day, so the first possibility is directly ruled out. The more likely possibility is that he is sick, but he is afraid that he will be misunderstood as choking if he tells his girlfriend directly. She, "but I'm really just doing it for her own good."

The original PO broke down and said that now after they have a relationship, he has to wait for his girlfriend to leave before spraying the fragrance spray, "otherwise the smell is really strong", and because of this disturbing smell, he is now very afraid to talk to My girlfriend had an intimate relationship, so I had no choice but to post a message to ask for help from netizens, "Is there any way to tell my girlfriend more tactfully? It's really embarrassing to talk about this kind of thing."

Immediately after the post was exposed, heated discussions arose. Many people offered different suggestions. Most of them suggested that the original PO should honestly tell his girlfriend about her problems. ", "You are boyfriend and girlfriend, you should remind each other", others have speculated on the reason for the odor in the woman's private parts, and gave suggestions, "It's just taking too many baths and washing too much", "Drink more warm water." water", "see a doctor, she may have an infection", "see a doctor, change underwear regularly, eat pineapples, cranberries, and probiotics", "it should be a urinary tract infection, bacteria will have a rancid smell , it is better to take her to the obstetrics and gynecology department for an examination.”

Obstetrician and gynecologist Zheng Chengjie once appeared on Dongsen Comprehensive Channel's "The Doctor Is So Spicy" and shared that one of the possible reasons for the odor of women's private parts is mold infection. As long as the environment is humid and the body's resistance is weakened, mold is prone to occur , Another possibility is bacterial infection, the most common is that the bacteria from the anus run to the private parts, causing infection.

Zheng Chengjie also reminded that if you want to avoid annoying odors, you can start by increasing your resistance. The easiest way is to drink plenty of water, develop exercise habits, and eat a balanced diet. In addition, you can also wear less thongs, jeans, etc., which will not absorb sweat and ventilate If you have bad clothes, you can even consider not wearing underwear at home, which can greatly improve the odor situation. Of course, if the odor problem in private parts is serious, the best way is to seek the assistance of a professional doctor to solve the situation most effectively .

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

55 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Men with low libido should be careful Experts warn: risk of death doubles

A good sex life is good for your health, maybe even make you live longer? A study by the Yamagata University School of Medicine in Japan pointed out that if a man's sexual desire is low, the risk of death will increase by two times, including cancer and cardiovascular disease.

Wah low, they need to spent money to do a study to realise this?

Sex has always been good for health .  Firstly, by virtue that it is an exercise that can get the blood moving is already good for health.  Then it also burn calories which can keep weight and fats under control.  There may be other health benefits too like  activate different muscles and joints  so as to keep them strong & elastic into older age.

It is a god-given divine method  to humans as a way to upkeep their health.  

Edited by Starry
  • Haha! 2

I will tell wifey exactly how you say.

She always say we should do more healthy activities like jogging.

But I don't have any jogging clothes.

This one no need. Save money.

:D

21 minutes ago, Starry said:

Wah low, they need to spent money to do a study to realise this?

Sex has always been good for health .  Firstly, by virtue that it is an exercise that can get the blood moving is already good for health.  Then it also burn calories which can keep weight and fats under control.  There may be other health benefits too like  activate different muscles and joints  so as to keep them strong & elastic into older age.

It is a god-given divine method  to humans as a way to upkeep their health.  

• Haha! 5

@Windwaver 

I can only say................世界上有太多无知和无耻的专家, 如果专家可以相信的话, 猪都会飞!

There are so many so call self-proclaimed expert or sexpert in this world, I believe them just as I believe Pig can fly 

Anything that come out from these Taiwan sexpert, can only believe 50%.............

flying pigs.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3