2023 Year of Rabbit and Chinatown Lights-up

Picnic06-Biante15

After so many years (3 years since 2019), finally Chinatown Lights-up coming back again.

Missed walking among those crowds within rows of stalls selling new year goodies. 

I believe the Lights-up is tomorrow night. 🤭

CNY 01-rabbit-jpg.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Best Wishes to all members here in the year of "Rabbit", 2023

In Chinese Astrology, the Rabbit symbolizes patience and luck, which would mean that the Year of the Rabbit 2023 will bring what we have lacked in 2022: peace and success!

The influence of the Rabbit will temper those too impulsive or those with their heads in the clouds. This is why, thinking twice before acting, you will manage to fulfill all your plans successfully.

According to the Chinese horoscope 2023, the Year of the Rabbit will be a good time for all the zodiac signs and an extremely lucky year for most of them! All the signs will be successful in love, and most of them will manage to go to the next level in terms of career. Health is no less either, as no serious issues will appear in the path of any zodiac sign!

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 8

It's my year (2023) 

Mercedes EQS 450 for me to own next year. 🤣🤣🤣

What Are the Luckiest Zodiac Signs of 2023

As per the Year of the Rabbit 2023 predictions, the luckiest signs of the year are Goat, Pig and Dog! These 3 lucky signs are in for one of the best years they will ever have. During the Year of the Rabbit, the Goat, Pig and Dog will experience blessings on the financial side and should look forward to a prosperous business and a rewarding career.

Everyone born in Rat years should be happy because this sign is among the luckiest zodiac signs from the Chinese horoscope 2023. This is the year when Rat natives can start their own businesses or get married.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Very slow already, Toa Payoh HUB Chinese shops already playing CNY songs since last week. 😂

Many places already playing CNY songs and selling CNY stuff. Very happening outside. Lol.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many places already playing CNY songs and selling CNY stuff. Very happening outside. Lol.

Christmas mood can never outplay CNY mood.

Too bad that CNY comes within 1 month after X'mas 😉

Literally, even 90.5 doesn't plays much Christmas songs beginning 1st Dec but shops in Heartlands are blasting away CNY songs since 15th Dec. 🤣

• Haha! 5

14 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Christmas I jiak steamboat bah kua

cny I eat western Indian

hahaha

Eve of Christmas, you go caroling ? 🎄🎄🎄

You chio @Tianmo, @kobayashiGT and @BanCoe along. 

@SiLangKia might not be able to joint you as he is still confusing using which 'signals'. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

In SG, I think if CNY is early Jan, Xmas is forgotten. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

wont la. xmas is still very popular esp among youth. this year alot of police to check over crowding in orchard road.

Cny is more like a family thing

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Yesterday, I went to a shop at Blk. 211, Lor 8 Toa Payoh which was selling CNY decorative and already 60% of the goods sold from a week ago. 

I can't wait any longer and grabbed the decorative. Last year, I waited until the last week to CNY and all the decorative that I wanted sold out. 😌

Its also one of the shop blasting away CNY songs by "Long Piau Piau"  😎

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, Beregond said:

wont la. xmas is still very popular esp among youth. this year alot of police to check over crowding in orchard road.

Cny is more like a family thing

I enjoy both equally. I will enjoy this CNY cos i haven't seen the extended family since 2020.

For my immediate family, I am the one who will celebrate xmas, invite both immediate families over. 
But for CNY, is listen to what my parents' plans mostly lol. 

So it's more intrinsic vs extrinsic. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5

Walaoeh, TS' Rabbit is very impatient leh. Not even Christmas Eve yet you are already giving Chinese New Year wishes. Keep hopping.

Today is  only 初一。One full moon to go.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1