Stereotyping of bad drivers based on luxury car makes

RadX

nothing wrong with signalling in mscp cos it shows the habit is ingrained.....and thats a gd thing

i signal, when im on the roads at 0400 too, and nobody around....just habit

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

1 minute ago, RadX said:

nothing wrong with signalling in mscp cos it shows the habit is ingrained.....and thats a gd thing

maybe u sighted things we cannot see leh ..? 0400 ? sibeh early to work leh .. or u just pang kang?

• Haha! 12

1 minute ago, Sdf4786k said:

maybe u sighted things we cannot see leh ..? 0400 ? sibeh early to work leh .. or u just pang kang?

normal routine lo.... you dun cb like that @Soya

image.png.60f302775090063b1c5438dcd99f861d.png

• Haha! 8

6 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

You need to know Funeral Directors are 24/7...there are no regular Sleeping or Working time,that is why they deserved to earn so much Money.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

7 minutes ago, RadX said:

Actually.. super confusing leh ...unless u signal to take the parking lot.

But sometimes other drivers can be real @$$ hole and still snatch your parking lot coming from behind...

best park is pretend to not know you were waiting for the car to exit from the lot then park your ride.

Some even cliam that they thot you waiting for people... Siao... so many cars infront waiting for people at the same time... must be some zouk happening place...

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Actually.. super confusing leh ...unless u signal to take the parking lot.

But sometimes other drivers can be real @$$ hole and still snatch your parking lot coming from behind...

best park is pretend to not know you were waiting for the car to exit from the lot then park your ride.

Some even cliam that they thot you waiting for people... Siao... so many cars infront waiting for people at the same time... must be some zouk happening place...

ur brain jin simple...this oso confused....situational awareness la.......sheesh

• Haha! 1

dun even tok abt signal to park....most clowns use hazars, when the correct procedure is.................................

anyway, keep thta for another thread...dun OT...

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, RadX said:

You habitually signal left when going right and vice versa so that the "good brudders" would float away into the wrong way and not follow you home corright? 😅

• Haha! 6

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

You habitually signal left when going right and vice versa so that the "good brudders" would float away into the wrong way and not follow you home corright? 😅

They dare not follow😂😂

• Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, RadX said:

Psychological aspect of human at play. Confirmation bias, selection bias, availability bias, etc. 

Same for the negative perspection towards say PHV, car with T brand tyres, VW DSG, etc. Once someone saw a post of PHV committing a traffic offense, straight away they will jump up and say "PHV again!".

But people forget that with PHV making up close to 10% of our car population, the chances of spotting an incident involving PHV is much higher than say a private Mazda or Toyota, if you get what I mean.

Now let side track a little. You have owned BMW and Mercedes, so when are you changing to a Bentley? If you ready did that and I spotted you with some bad driving habits, I would loudly proclaim Radx is an @$$hole! (it is not the car ok) :D

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 12

1 minute ago, Carbon82 said:

Psychological aspect of human at play. Confirmation bias, selection bias, availability bias, etc. 

Same for the negative perspection towards say PHV, car with T brand tyres, VW DSG, etc. Once someone saw a post of PHV committing a traffic offense, straight away they will jump up and say "PHV again!".

But people forget that with PHV making up close to 10% of our car population, the chances of spotting an incident involving PHV is much higher than say a private Mazda or Toyota, if you get what I mean.

Now let side track a little. You have owned BMW and Mercedes, so when are you changing to a Bentley? If you ready did that and I spotted you with some bad driving habits, I would loudly proclaim Radx is an @$$hole! (it is not the car ok) :D

Maserati first 😂😂

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, RadX said:

They dare not follow😂😂

thats why there is a market on carosell for image of u on the main door like CNY decoration during 7 month u just not cashing on it ... else you can be listed like tesla liao

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

yeah.. better buy a cold door car like Kia Nero hybrid... still DSG but no one will say jiat lat spoil soon...

1 minute ago, Sdf4786k said:

thats why there is a market on carosell for image of u on the main door like CNY decoration during 7 month u just not cashing on it ... else you can be listed like tesla liao

Nah use till u song

6A4C8894-1D87-4178-B1B2-7F1EBA1D49D6.jpeg

• Haha! 10