Poor Sharon Au had a tough 2022 - boo boo

Estrangable

8 hours ago, Estrangable said:

‘I try not to count what I lost’: Sharon Au seeks recovery in the new year after Paris burglary

Shitty times recently is on an overdrive to promote old leftover spinster Sharon Au…. Every couple of weeks, there is a new article on her… her dog, her celebration of autumn day.. singing simi moonlight represent my heart… the latest was that she finally took public transport for the first time in 27 years… and now, on how poor Sharon had a tough year… cry me a river.  

Shitty times… how exactly does this constitute a newsworthy article in the first place… really… who gives a flying f on what her?? Really??

Running out of topics to write on lah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Sounds like you have dated at least one from 20's, 30's and 40's.

Or is it the same person over 30 years? 

Dated 20s and 30s…. 40s too heavy in taste for me liao…. I cant take it. Why would i date an older woman leh… esp if you plan to start a family.

3 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

Dated 20s and 30s…. 40s too heavy in taste for me liao…. I cant take it. Why would i date an older woman leh… esp if you plan to start a family.

If the Lady in her late 40's is a Multi Billionaire & She like you,would you consider.?

Just now, ER-3682 said:

If the Lady in her late 40's is a Multi Billionaire & She like you,would you consider.?

Not consider… i will jump on the opportunity. Please … i will take good care of you. Luv you long long. Every night sexy long long. Jiak tongkat ali. 

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Estrangable said:

‘I try not to count what I lost’: Sharon Au seeks recovery in the new year after Paris burglary

Shitty times recently is on an overdrive to promote old leftover spinster Sharon Au…. Every couple of weeks, there is a new article on her… her dog, her celebration of autumn day.. singing simi moonlight represent my heart… the latest was that she finally took public transport for the first time in 27 years… and now, on how poor Sharon had a tough year… cry me a river.  

Shitty times… how exactly does this constitute a newsworthy article in the first place… really… who gives a flying f on what her?? Really??

I think she brought it upon herself. I mean look at the way she's dressed compared to other Sgporeans living in Paris are dressed. Those ppl who came to her aid.

rrsharonauparis0101_3.jpg?VersionId=_FHq

sharon-au.jpg

If you are a criminal who would you target?

Single Asian woman dressed branded head to toe, if I'm a criminal there I will confirm stalk her and see where she stays and when she's not at her apartment. Seriously I wont blame the burglars and if I am the policeman there I will also boh chap. Undesirable foreigners(France's immigrants and refugees) rob other undesirable foreigner(who else?). What else can be a better day?

They should do a show in sg called "Sharon in Paris" (there's a show called "Emily in Paris"). The story is abit different. An almost 50yo naive woman thinks she is living her dream in Paris. Dressed up like a princess everyday hoping to meet her European prince charming but she met criminals instead. She will probably meet more.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 4

15 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

my neighbour cat gave birth to three kittens 

That won't make the headline...unless your neighbour's cat laid 3 eggs and another neighbour's cock was the father of the eggs 😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

That won't make the headline...unless your neighbour's cat laid 3 eggs and another neighbour's cock was the father of the eggs 😁

not headline lah 

means 

none of our biz 🙊🙉🙈

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Eggs will be laid even without male presence [laugh]

• Haha! 1

59 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

the only person I can think of having a tough 2022 is CR7 [laugh]

The only person I can think of having a tough 2022 is T2.

He has to un retire himself 🤭