Sunlight Sensitive Driver

Fitvip

Guess what the car was up to?

He was stopping there enjoying the shade!

He only started to move when he saw me recording.😖

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 11

I also the same far far behind under tree when theres traffic light 

Unless theres car behind me then i wont do that or theres no car ahead me, no one press the sensor end up whole day under tree shade waiting for green light haha

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Black paint absorbs lots of heat. He should change to a white car.....And install window shades! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Black paint absorbs lots of heat. He should change to a white car.....And install window shades! 

He should change to these and only drive between sunset and sunrise.:XD:

image.png.91f8262cd4a24a0a8f599f1036fd2590.png

or this

image.png.5c850442823a385c364971ae8a55829b.png

or this

Edited by Fitvip
  • Haha! 8

31 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

image.png.5c850442823a385c364971ae8a55829b.png

or this

I actually saw this in my estate! Looks quite stupid in real life, but i guess it works.

Edited by Rickster
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Usually when I see this, I will creep slowly alongside that car to half a bonnet length in front… and signal my intention to go to his lane to fill the gap.

Within 2 seconds he will very quickly close the gap and miraculously accept the light side again 😂

it’s people like them who leave big gaps like this that results in some cars (by no choice) at the tail end blocking others from proceeding 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Usually when I see this, I will creep slowly alongside that car to half a bonnet length in front… and signal my intention to go to his lane to fill the gap.

Within 2 seconds he will very quickly close the gap and miraculously accept the light side again 😂

it’s people like them who leave big gaps like this that results in some cars (by no choice) at the tail end blocking others from proceeding 

In this case, there were no vehicles in front. Totally empty. By the way he stopped in the middle of the road, it should constitute an offence, I think.

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

In this case, there were no vehicles in front. Totally empty. By the way he stopped in the middle of the road, it should constitute an offence, I think.

Also there are many Traffic Lights with Sensors near the White Line[Yes,this Juction have such Sensors,the Sq black Lines are the Sensors]if Sensors sense no Car,it will not turn to Green Light,you can wait long long Time under the Shade.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

He was helping to reduce carbon footprint...with a hotter car, its ac runs harder...car runs slower...yet cost more fuel...in turn need more fossil fuel...need more resources to extract fossil fuel...refine fossil fuel...transport refined fuel...etc that only translate to more carbon footprint...no good no good...😅

• Haha! 3

18 hours ago, Fitvip said:

You really eat too full,nothing else to do,even not blocking you also took Video...1day,you meet some Thugs or Idiots then you know.

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, mersaylee said:

He was helping to reduce carbon footprint...with a hotter car, its ac runs harder...car runs slower...yet cost more fuel...in turn need more fossil fuel...need more resources to extract fossil fuel...refine fossil fuel...transport refined fuel...etc that only translate to more carbon footprint...no good no good...😅

Either the car or the driver is made of wax. It will melt.:XD:

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

You really eat too full,nothing else to do,even not blocking you also took Video...1day,you meet some Thugs or Idiots then you know.

Let me have your VRN. I won't video you.

Ps. I was a pedestrian at that time. 

23 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Also there are many Traffic Lights with Sensors near the White Line[Yes,this Juction have such Sensors,the Sq black Lines are the Sensors]if Sensors sense no Car,it will not turn to Green Light,you can wait long long Time under the Shade.

Waiting for vehicles in opposite direction to do the favour .....😅

Or pedestrian in same or opposite direction to press the button.

If I am the driver, I would also hide in shade as long as wont obstruct the traffic. Heat nowadays are fiercer than those say 10 years ago.

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1