Cheers to your job goodbye, @confederateginger Jonathan (Cheers staff) for taunting SPF in viral TikTok video

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Cheers to Mr. Jonathan for going viral

Cheers to your dream come true

Cheers to the start of your new career as a TikToker

Cheers for making a fool of yourself in a series of 5 videos

Cheers to Cheers Singapore for not defending Mr TikToker Jonathan. 

On a side note, I scrolled through his TikTok account and found many SPF-related videos, most of which portraying SPF in a negative light. It's no surprise he jumped on the occasion to create a scene with our police force when the opportunity arose. Looks to be anti-Singapore Police Force/Anti-Government/PAP lol.

For your midweek entertainment. Cheers to the first joker of 2023!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 19
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

too many clips to watch, I am only interested to know if he has been arrested ? haha!

阻差办公,给我拖出去斩了!

picture.jpg

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

50 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I agree with this guy, the middle police was quite aggressive and lack composure to handle stressful situation.

A bit like the previous generation type of behaviour (without saying it out loud) "KNN! Wah Si Cheng Hu Lang!" 😅 

"KNN, I am a civil servant!"

• Praise 3

9 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Cheers to Mr. Jonathan for going viral

Cheers to your dream come true

Cheers to the start of your new career as a TikToker

Cheers for making a fool of yourself in a series of 5 videos

Cheers to Cheers Singapore for not defending Mr TikToker Jonathan. 

On a side note, I scrolled through his TikTok account and found many SPF-related videos, most of which portraying SPF in a negative light. It's no surprise he jumped on the occasion to create a scene with our police force when the opportunity arose. Looks to be anti-Singapore Police Force/Anti-Government/PAP lol.

For your midweek entertainment. Cheers to the first joker of 2023!

Another typical si ginna.. eat full no shit out 😡!

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Atonchia said:

I agree with this guy, the middle police was quite aggressive and lack composure to handle stressful situation.

A bit like the previous generation type of behaviour (without saying it out loud) "KNN! Wah Si Cheng Hu Lang!" 😅 

"KNN, I am a civil servant!"

actually i find it ok ler....we need a balance of both aggressive and patience else how to handle these type of jokers.....if not aggressive enough, these jokers will not be scared of our SPF ler 

• Praise 9

THREE CHEERS to the three Police Officers with a high level of tolerance. Hip hip hooray.

NO CHEERS to Jonathan's father for failing to use the rubber.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

6 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

THREE CHEERS to the three Police Officers with a high level of tolerance. Hip hip hooray.

NO CHEERS to Jonathan's father for failing to use the rubber.

Cheersbye jonathan

• Haha! 4

Such a weird guy. Scared of police but call police at the slightest of trouble.

If the police dont take dont his ID how are they going to write in their report? "Cheers staff, Mr Tan Ah Kaw, IC no. XXXX leepot polis for nothing.". Is that what they are going to write?

He scared later police will find out he is unvaccinated is it? Kiasee? Then why so proudly post it on tiktok??

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

32 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

actually i find it ok ler....we need a balance of both aggressive and patience else how to handle these type of jokers.....if not aggressive enough, these jokers will not be scared of our SPF ler 

Had a friend who worked with AV last time, said after raid rounding up working girls and their clients, will often encounter such aggressive clients that refuse to show IC or cooperate, keep insisting that call cheekon is not a crime, why must they be questioned, etc.

Cannot talk nicely with them, must threaten to call their spouse to verify their identity [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 9

16 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Such a weird guy. Scared of police but call police at the slightest of trouble.

If the police dont take dont his ID how are they going to write in their report? "Cheers staff, Mr Tan Ah Kaw, IC no. XXXX leepot polis for nothing.". Is that what they are going to write?

He scared later police will find out he is unvaccinated is it? Kiasee? Then why so proudly post it on tiktok??

He must have thought that he knew some law and some SOP. So, he was trying to embarrass the police officers thinking that they could not do anything to him. He took the trouble to record five clips and posted on TikTok. He was wrong.

It is a pity that this hero's face was not shown.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Yes they need to be firm when required for troublemaker like the cashier. 

The middle officer playing the fierce one🤣. Kenna posted publicly.

If in USA, the officers seeing the guy reaching his rear pocket probably will discharge a few rounds thinking he's pulling out a weapon😅.

We should send this cashier to USA.

• Haha! 7

17 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

He must have thought that he knew some law and some SOP. So, he was trying to embarrass the police officers thinking that they could not do anything to him. He took the trouble to record five clips and posted on TikTok. He was wrong.

I think BabyBlade 2nd post was showing the Siao Tik Tok guy face.

• Praise 2

24 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Just scroll up to see his face

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

In fact I like our Policemen to have this type of face. Serious without being rude.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6