Cheers to your job goodbye, @confederateginger Jonathan (Cheers staff) for taunting SPF in viral TikTok video

BabyBlade

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

A long long time ago, i was stopped at a roadblock at 12 am.

I was on my way home from OFFICE.

After the police wave me off, I full throttle until 40km/h.

😂

You could still do full throttle!? 
After my first time (…road block i mean), my legs were trembling so bad that i kept slipping my clutch and my palms so sweaty that when turning the steering wheel it slipped off my grip.😅

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

A long long time ago, i was stopped at a roadblock at 12 am.

I was on my way home from OFFICE.

After the police wave me off, I full throttle until 40km/h.

😂

Wah you cycle to work and home 👍

• Haha! 6

7 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

You could still do full throttle!? 
After my first time (…road block i mean), my legs were trembling so bad that i kept slipping my clutch and my palms so sweaty that when turning the steering wheel it slipped off my grip.😅

Too many LTA "compliant"  mods siboh? 😁

Edited by mersaylee

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

he is still a hero in 'some' people eyes that he can boast to  [rolleyes]

He put too much "da mah" and fan too hard, so the charcoal just turned to ash before he can even BBQ.🤣

• Haha! 3

This thread is so cheerful...every post makes my soul, mind less the body happy...thank you Jonathan...many can sleep with the smile on the face tonight and many more till next self pawn own goal scorer cums along...😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

9 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Too many LTA "compliant"  mods siboh? 😁

It’s a stock 17yo Toyota that i bought after i got my dl and after one month i encountered my first time (road block that is) the experience was quite traumatic … but exciting too. 

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

It’s a stock 17yo Toyota that i bought after i got my dl and after one month i encountered my first time (road block that is) the experience was quite traumatic … but exciting too. 

Oh...becos of that triangular thingy...😁

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Oh...becos of that triangular thingy...😁

No exactly so, because it's the first time and so I didn't know what to do or how to response, I was afraid that I did the wrong move and got dire consequences.

• Haha! 3

5 hours ago, mikk123 said:

I am sorry it hurts you so much... 

Clearly ur parents didn't provide u enough education for comprehension. Ur comment inputs speaks volume of ur upbringing.

Edited by Unfazed

On 1/3/2023 at 9:56 PM, BabyBlade said:

Cheers to Mr. Jonathan for going viral

Cheers to your dream come true

Cheers to the start of your new career as a TikToker

Cheers for making a fool of yourself in a series of 5 videos

Cheers to Cheers Singapore for not defending Mr TikToker Jonathan. 

On a side note, I scrolled through his TikTok account and found many SPF-related videos, most of which portraying SPF in a negative light. It's no surprise he jumped on the occasion to create a scene with our police force when the opportunity arose. Looks to be anti-Singapore Police Force/Anti-Government/PAP lol.

For your midweek entertainment. Cheers to the first joker of 2023!

So I guess he doesn't stand the chance of scoring a date with you?

Cheers

on Tuesday

[UPDATE] Following the incident that occurred on 1 Jan at our franchise store located at Lau Pa Sat (fb.com/…/pfbid0od7v7aPdZa9KaGxk78z7RL3hgxbK7E7jsCCkysrCeVn…/), having spoken with the staff and assessed the incident, we have instructed our franchisee to dismiss the staff involved.

We require all staff to offer full co-operation and compliance with the authorities, and we do not tolerate acts from staff that undermine the authority of the Police.

We appreciate the feedback and concern that we’ve received from the public on the matter, and we sincerely apologise for the distress caused.

On 1/4/2023 at 8:59 AM, Sosaria said:

Had a friend who worked with AV last time, said after raid rounding up working girls and their clients, will often encounter such aggressive clients that refuse to show IC or cooperate, keep insisting that call cheekon is not a crime, why must they be questioned, etc.

C

@Sosaria 

Nowadays SPF already tone down a lot and consider very friendly. 

20+ years ago when I was still in SPF, supporting AV for a raid. 

For those aggressive clients who refused to show their NRIC, I straight away handcuff them and bring back to Police station.......Reason given.............

Suspect they are illegal immigrant who swam from Malaysia to SG. [laugh]

I did the same thing to 8-10 golden hair gangster in Clementi area, who were aggressive, rude and refused to show their NRIC. [laugh]

anyway did this many times before in the past. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Mahjong74 said:

@Sosaria 

Nowadays SPF already tone down a lot and consider very friendly. 

20+ years ago when I was still in SPF, supporting AV for a raid. 

For those aggressive clients who refused to show their NRIC, I straight away handcuff them and bring back to Police station.......Reason given.............

Suspect they are illegal immigrant who swam from Malaysia to SG. [laugh]

I did the same thing to 8-10 golden hair gangster in Clementi area, who were aggressive, rude and refused to show their NRIC. [laugh]

anyway did this many times before in the past. 

did you say "please"?

• Haha! 7

On 1/4/2023 at 11:09 AM, mikk123 said:

he work as a cashier at convenient store....you can guess his IQ level. 

Cannot conclude like this lah. My Sec school classmate worked in a similar job for sometime because of some family financial issues. He is a leading Neuro Surgeon now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10