Cruise ship

Sdf4786k

Looks like getting dream WiFi and drinks packages cheaper. I paid 100 for the full duration compared to the 100/day at RC for drinks package. 

Had a blast with a few friends without kids last September. 

IMG-20230114-WA0003.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Civic101 said:

You can request for second or even third servings of the dishes you like at the Chinese restaurant which we normally do.😁

But I have to say that the Chinese restaurant food standard has dropped compared to pre-covid time.

Sometimes u see the menu doesnt suit u, and sometime family member got diff taste bud, so after makan at chinese food would love to go buffet for the cakes etc

On 1/12/2023 at 4:31 PM, 13177 said:

Looks like going to cruise ship is to eat and eat and eat, nothing much to do?

isn’t it EAT, SHIT, SLEEP? 😂

14 hours ago, Heartlander said:

You look at the timings, it actually get the food from The Lido, sort of like leftover food haha.

Not leftovers. Items are different from breakfast, lunch and dinner items. Sometimes after having breakfast on other floors, we will go there before 10am and items are already lined up there, i.e. before breakfast at Lido is over. These are normally finger food such as chicken nuggets, chicken wings and pastries (which maybe same as those served at Lido).

Edited by Civic101

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Sometimes u see the menu doesnt suit u, and sometime family member got diff taste bud, so after makan at chinese food would love to go buffet for the cakes etc

During my most recent cruise in mid-Dec, they opened up another 2 restaurants, Blue Lagoon and Function 8 to serve the same items as Chinese restaurant menu. The items in Function 8 are served buffet style instead of being served at the table the 'jiak toh' style, and have items such as salad, pasta and pastries in addition to the Chinese restaurant dishes.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

If 3am le? I sometimes hungry that timing hahaha

Like that you may want to consider 'dabao' liao!😜

Edited by Civic101
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

isn’t it EAT, SHIT, SLEEP? 😂

Got lar, gamble - which is the main attraction!😅

Edited by Civic101

On 1/13/2023 at 9:34 AM, Watwheels said:

Good for skinny ppl who wants to gain weight.

They should put a scale before you board the cruise and at the arrival destination. 

No use on 13177...he goes cruise ship also look for cai png...better liao only 😁

• Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

No use on 13177...he goes cruise ship also look for cai png...better liao only 😁

Thats why cruise ship doesnt interest me at all. Since i got hyper sensitive motion sickness and also cruise ship dont have cai png. 🤣