Yishun Happenings

Fcw75

Eh, I am an East guy, always an East guy. Not fair to judge the location by it's happening leh. Yishun is rather a big area with lots of flats and industry too. More issues can be accepted. We really cannot judge them

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Eh, I am an East guy, always an East guy. Not fair to judge the location by it's happening leh. Yishun is rather a big area with lots of flats and industry too. More issues can be accepted. We really cannot judge them

If like that people would say Jurong also a very big estate and even more industry there, but not as happening as Yishun le. Lol.

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

If like that people would say Jurong also a very big estate and even more industry there, but not as happening as Yishun le. Lol.

Well, Jurong got big explosion. Haha

• Haha! 6

37 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Yes, still waiting for your East Plan.... 🙂

Yishun already happening and East still in drawing board. 😁

2 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I often go Safra Yishun play bowling. 

Safra membership can go see people swimming

My neighbour told me one 🙊🙉🙈

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

After confirmation, please put up FR ..... 😉

The rest of us can go recce ... 😆

fr have to be uploaded on sbf not mcf 🙈🙉🙊

• Haha! 2

https://singaporeuncensored.com/yishun-woman-not-happy-as-lamborghini-rev-engine-day-and-night/

YISHUN WOMAN NOT HAPPY AS LAMBORGHINI REV ENGINE DAY AND NIGHT

Ha0Wzge.md.png

Trying to sleep without the noise of cars is always a problem for residents that are located along the main road.

A woman recently posted on Facebook describing her unhappiness with a Lamborghini that is generating a lot of noise in Yishun.

Here is what she said:

We know this is lamborghini and that you are very rich. But surely there is no need to revve up and down the estate of Yishun Avenue 11 day and night right? 4 to 5 times a day. We are staying next to the road side and the sound is disturbingly loud at the higher levels. For those of you who have your doubts, please drop by Yishun Park Hawker centre and hear for yourself.

Netizens pointed out:

The car V10 engine like that one, not on purpose also very noisy one.

He didn’t do anything extraordinary or extra revving, the car is simply this loud from a V10 engine.

• Haha! 9

3 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

https://singaporeuncensored.com/yishun-woman-not-happy-as-lamborghini-rev-engine-day-and-night/

Ha0Wzge.md.png

Trying to sleep without the noise of cars is always a problem for residents that are located along the main road.

A woman recently posted on Facebook describing her unhappiness with a Lamborghini that is generating a lot of noise in Yishun.

Here is what she said:

We know this is lamborghini and that you are very rich. But surely there is no need to revve up and down the estate of Yishun Avenue 11 day and night right? 4 to 5 times a day. We are staying next to the road side and the sound is disturbingly loud at the higher levels. For those of you who have your doubts, please drop by Yishun Park Hawker centre and hear for yourself.

Netizens pointed out:

He didn’t do anything extraordinary or extra revving, the car is simply this loud from a V10 engine.

Lamborghini cars are like that one lah! Their engines always spoilt and made loud noises.

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

Ha0Wzge.md.png

Here is what she said:

Netizens pointed out:

Thanks for contributing to this thread! 🤪

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

After confirmation, please put up FR ..... 😉

The rest of us can go recce ... 😆

Never even tell me where, how to go?? 😂

21 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Decide to start a thread on Yishun because there simply too happening and deserved a thread of it’s own. 🤣

Every week sure got something. Every weekend go with my wife to visit her sister family there always 提心吊胆。🤣

Let me start off with this one. 😬

3 male teens aged 13-17 arrested for alleged car theft in Yishun Ave 3

https://mothership.sg/2023/01/teens-yishun-steal-car/?fbclid=IwAR0JttYiTIaXefmaCx9hw4D_XzYxuw7ClDKoPU82QC58B3t1Sy_WV9IpffE&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

they actually believe they can get away with it 😂

15 minutes ago, Beregond said:

they actually believe they can get away with it 😂

Get and Go away ma. 🤣

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Lamborghini cars are like that one lah! Their engines always spoilt and made loud noises.

Why a Lambo will pass lta when a lancer with a big ass aftermarket gu ni gong will fail?

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Stratovarius said:

Why a Lambo will pass lta when a lancer with a big ass aftermarket gu ni gong will fail?

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4