我不是车神 -I am the 99 bend uncle + iRoad X10 review

therock

I used to work in that area for >10 years so I drove there countless times. I don't go fast and no fast car. For fun, when going downhill and its empty, the objective is to avoid using brake or acc pedals totally (CVT car) until reach the bottom straight. Can/need to engage the shifting gear.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 1/20/2023 at 10:01 AM, 13177 said:

I don't know le, never take bus there and alight at the '99 bends'. Thought that area is out of nowhere, only forested and hill. So now i know can lead to some building. 😂 Finally solve the mystery after so many decades.

It's not that you lack general knowledge, but that you lack knowledge, in general.

Keeding , happy CMI i mean CNY

• Haha! 6

On 1/20/2023 at 9:32 AM, serenade said:

An iRoad has been in my car for 5 years now. Still on the original SD card. No problems with it and the downloads/connection to phone via WiFi works well. Only headache is when change phone, the settings are not carried over automatically.

Agree. Clear pics day and night, back and front cameras  

You are not using an iPhone then? 😂

12 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

It's not that you lack general knowledge, but that you lack knowledge, in general.

Keeding , happy CMI i mean CNY

Wah lao... your needle very sharp.. all the blood come out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Tohto said:

Wah lao... your needle very sharp.. all the blood come out 🤣🤣🤣

Aiya, he is as usual needle always sharp sharp de. 💉 😤 🤣

• Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Aiya, he is as usual needle always sharp sharp de. 💉 😤 🤣

Need to add on also. He always like to treat me eat sour plum de. 😅 😂

• Haha! 4

On 1/20/2023 at 9:47 AM, DOBIEMKZ said:

I hope those dashcam manufacturers can increase the frame rate to at least 60fps or more with clean or low-grain images in low light/night rather than implementing 4k.

Yes agreed. I'm using iroad x9 for about 4.5 years now. Sometimes it's unable capture the licence plates of vehicles clearly. Especially when the other vehicle is traveling at a different speed relative to mine. 60fps will be one of the criteria when it's time for upgrade.

But at least it's very reliable and dependable. Not like some other dashcam that my friend's using that randomly stops recording and when he wanted to retrieve the video then he realized that the video was not captured.

• Praise 1

I am using X9 and 70mai A800s on the different cars. A800 pq is definitely better but even thou it's connected to car battery, its not motion activated while in parking mode. that's the only drawback.

On 1/20/2023 at 9:08 AM, 13177 said:

I always curious to know why there are bus-stop at this  '99 bends' road in South Bouna Vista? People come from where to get off and get in the bus?

Hantu bus stop. Every morning at 4.44am, RadX will be waiting for his bus there to go Little India 

• Haha! 2