GENIUS THIEF BREAKS INTO HOUSE BUT GETS DRUNK ON STOLEN ALCOHOL, KNOCKOUT IN HOUSE

Fitvip

Steal, Don't Drink. Huat Ah!

ByHello its me January 24, 2023

GENIUS THIEF BREAKS INTO HOUSE BUT GETS DRUNK ON STOLEN ALCOHOL, KNOCKOUT IN HOUSE

image.png.51b52650f6084de93c93255f38e2cd3d.png

A stupid thief broke into a house and stole and drank wine in the house. As a result, he was so drunk that he fell down on the living room and fell asleep, and was caught by the police!

The burglary occurred in Makau Connaught Garden on the second day of Chinese New Year this morning.

Genius master drunken thief

It is reported that the accident happened at about 6 o’clock in the morning today. At that time, the owner’s family found a strange man suddenly appearing in the living room of the house, lying in the living room smelling of alcohol.

The liquor had been drunk, so the victim immediately called the police.

According to our understanding, after receiving the report from the homeowner, the police sent two patrolmen and investigators to the scene of the crime to inspect. At that time, the culprit was unconscious due to drunkenness. lie on the floor.

Afterwards, the police continued to shake the criminal to wake him up, then arrested him and took him to the police station for investigation.

It is understood that the police found a knife, two bottles o liqyir, New Year cakes, mobile phones, keys, etc. and found a suspicious motorcycle on the side of the road, which was suspected to belong to the drunken thief.

It is understood that the owner did not suffer too much damage because the culprit was drunk shortly after entering the house.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 13

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Displaying highly intoxicating liquor at home can be a good criminal trap!

Going tell my wife i buying 20 bottles of martells hennesseys johnnie walkers now.

Its for our safety.

• Haha! 6

4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Steal, Don't Drink. Huat Ah!

ByHello its me January 24, 2023

image.png.51b52650f6084de93c93255f38e2cd3d.png

A stupid thief broke into a house and stole and drank wine in the house. As a result, he was so drunk that he fell down on the living room and fell asleep, and was caught by the police!

The burglary occurred in Makau Connaught Garden on the second day of Chinese New Year this morning.

Genius master drunken thief

It is reported that the accident happened at about 6 o’clock in the morning today. At that time, the owner’s family found a strange man suddenly appearing in the living room of the house, lying in the living room smelling of alcohol.

The liquor had been drunk, so the victim immediately called the police.

According to our understanding, after receiving the report from the homeowner, the police sent two patrolmen and investigators to the scene of the crime to inspect. At that time, the culprit was unconscious due to drunkenness. lie on the floor.

Afterwards, the police continued to shake the criminal to wake him up, then arrested him and took him to the police station for investigation.

It is understood that the police found a knife, two bottles o liqyir, New Year cakes, mobile phones, keys, etc. and found a suspicious motorcycle on the side of the road, which was suspected to belong to the drunken thief.

It is understood that the owner did not suffer too much damage because the culprit was drunk shortly after entering the house.

I'm curious to know what's the drink that can deliver such a knockout🤣

• Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, Spurman said:

Going tell my wife i buying 20 bottles of martells hennesseys johnnie walkers now.

Its for our safety.

During CNY....

Maybe it's home made rice wine.🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Chinese word leh. hahaha. the bulgar can read anot? hahaha 

Of course he can read.

Because he is a genius.

How I know? TS say one!

:D

• Haha! 1