Where do you fine gentlemen shop for your clothes?

Karoon

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

How you know?

While hanging out my laundry to dry and saw other units laundries have black or dark clothings and many red or red-theme underwear. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

10 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

While hanging out my laundry to dry and saw other units laundries have black or dark clothings and many red or red-theme underwear. 

Don’t bluff leh, these past few days raining non stop how to hang out laundry for drying? 🤣

Dry simi? Become more wet. 😂

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 7

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Funny thing some of them. Outside wear full black but inside underwear is red.  

image_2023-01-26_143208922.png

Why you go and peek people underwear colour??

Are you the BTSS? 🫣🤭

PS: BTSS = 變態叔叔。

• Haha! 9

18 minutes ago, Twister said:

Why you go and peek people underwear colour??

Are you the BTSS? 🫣🤭

PS: BTSS = 變態叔叔。

Because..... sometimes I also wear like that. image.png.a23715d0a31175aeaa6af9490e20233f.png

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Don’t bluff leh, these past few days raining non stop how to hang out laundry for drying? 🤣

Dry simi? Become more wet. 😂

image.png.ceac6c7329c3d5a1fca6a5f3b3259019.png

• Haha! 1

On 1/24/2023 at 10:05 PM, Atonchia said:

I see many bosses wearing supreme t-shirt and cap and limited editions sneakers. 🤣

Forgive me but my personal opinion is this look of round neck branded tee, baseball cap and outlandish sneakers (plus over shoulder pouch) is quite Ah Tiong, poseur, tryhard.

Supreme and ADLV are worn mostly by YPs or wannabes who want to act or be seen as so.

It’s their choice no doubt. Doesn’t offend anyone. It’s just my biased view from an old unker based on people-watching while drinking my kopi o kosong in front of Paragon.

My ah huay and Ah Seng old mates, still willing to splurge a few hundred dollars on a plain round neck tee from a designer brand like Celine or Boss. There was a time just a few years ago when Fila was quite popular with their fat and bulky shoes which is just plain ugly imo.

I’m a fan of bespoke and custom for my office wear. Shirts, pants, even leather shoes where my double monk shoes are made in a shop recommended by @Throttle2

But since Covid, I seldom wear liao. All my shirts turned yellow and mouldy.

My favourite dress code will always be tee/polo with berms/jeans/chinos.  

Fav polo brand will always be Burberry, but last time $95 can get liao, now I think more than $200? I can’t afford now.

Like many others here, I swear by Uniqlo polo tees. Their jeans are comfy too. And I have many finisher tees from 2XU and AHM to pair with my berms when going market or neighbourhood malls.

Underwear, my CK from premium outlet getting mouldy so I’m migrating to Uniqlo Airism. Still trying to get used to it.

Shoes, I go classic styles with low soles. Onitsuka Tiger and Nike AF1 are 👍

Now I feel naked baring my wardrobe choice to you guys 😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

20 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Forgive me but my personal opinion is this look of round neck branded tee, baseball cap and outlandish sneakers (plus over shoulder pouch) is quite Ah Tiong, poseur, tryhard.

Supreme and ADLV are worn mostly by YPs or wannabes who want to act or be seen as so.

It’s their choice no doubt. Doesn’t offend anyone. It’s just my biased view from an old unker based on people-watching while drinking my kopi o kosong in front of Paragon.

My ah huay and Ah Seng old mates, still willing to splurge a few hundred dollars on a plain round neck tee from a designer brand like Celine or Boss. There was a time just a few years ago when Fila was quite popular with their fat and bulky shoes which is just plain ugly imo.

I’m a fan of bespoke and custom for my office wear. Shirts, pants, even leather shoes where my double monk shoes are made in a shop recommended by @Throttle2

Fav polo brand will always be Burberry, but last time $95 can get liao, now I think more than $200? I can’t afford now.

Like many others here, I swear by Uniqlo polo tees. Their jeans are comfy too. And I have many finisher tees from 2XU and AHM to pair with my berms when going market or neighbourhood malls.

Underwear, my CK from premium outlet getting mouldy so I’m migrating to Uniqlo Airism. Still trying to get used to it.

uniqlo boxers are good. my boxers and socks are from uniqlo or muji. not that anyone's interested. lol.

• Haha! 1

22 hours ago, inlinesix said:

My toilet is dark slate tiles.  Without light, it is dark dark inside

Its ok. what you need is able to feel to complete the job. No need light to see... 🙂

If feeling also gone, better see doctor. 😣

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

uniqlo boxers are good. my boxers and socks are from uniqlo or muji. not that anyone's interested. lol.

i also wear muji boxers but from lazada, soft and nice [laugh]

1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

teh kor why will get mouldy? unless u have 1 pair each for 365 days a year.

Albeit i only buy dark colors. can't notice mold.

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 4

26 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Bro u 81 still young but here many old fogies like me 74 n up, so must use the most primitive term for teh kor that befit our age/era, drum roll......... SAUCE PANTER 🤣!!!

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

keke maybe not mouldy.. getting "jiao jiao".. dunno how to describe in engrish hahaha

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Should change this to a Teh Kor thread :D

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I only go This Fashion and 2nd Chance.

So now nothing to wear 🤣.

3 hours ago, Cheesey74 said:

Bro u 81 still young but here many old fogies like me 74 n up, so must use the most primitive term for teh kor that befit our age/era, drum roll......... SAUCE PANTER 🤣!!!

Wah long long time never hear this term. 🤣 Very popular term during prembaree school days.

Was it actually meant to say Suspender?

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Wah long long time never hear this term. 🤣 Very popular term during prembaree school days.

Was it actually meant to say Suspender?

Seriously i also dunno, this sauce panter thingy had been in my ang mo vocab since pri school days though it does sounds like suspender but again last time ang mo no wear teh kor but suspender meh... wahaha!

• Haha! 2

On 1/24/2023 at 12:16 PM, RadX said:

but a gentleman is aldy fine? Or that’s an assumption 😂😂

We got umbrage.  Is he a fine man?

Edited by Philipkee

So I followed up on this and from the inputs decided to shop for pants at M&S... and saw the basic cotton pants selling at $79...

Is it inflation or am I out of touch? It's about double the price I was expecting. 

↡ Advertisement