What car model? Exhaust so loud when reversing...πŸ‘Ž

Axela525

9 hours ago, Jumpmanz said:

Probably fully legalΒ [drivingcar]

Agreed,always there are Jealous People around,there are a few Cases,LTA does a check on these Supercars & found out fully Stock,because some Jealous Neighbours cannot afford such Cars & wanted to Sabo the Owners.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
13 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Or Loan sharks n under taker.. but must be successful ones

Really leh. the undertaker who take care of my godfather funeral, he drove E class come down and supervise one.Β 

But his PR skills good. Have a lot of empathy to the beavered ones. He earn the E class lah.hahahaΒ 

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Really leh. the undertaker who take care of my godfather funeral, he drove E class come down and supervise one.Β 

But his PR skills good. Have a lot of empathy to the beavered ones. He earn the E class lah.hahahaΒ 

E-Class only.?Ronald Tay have a S-Class with Driver,more Atas...you ask @RadXΒ drive what Car.?

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
On 1/26/2023 at 10:35 AM, ER-3682 said:

E-Class only.?Ronald Tay have a S-Class with Driver,more Atas...you ask @RadXΒ drive what Car.?

Who is Ronald Tay? RadX now also merc i think EQ. . . . . . . . . . . I dunno. hahahahah.Β 

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Who is Ronald Tay? RadX now also merc i think EQ. . . . . . . . . . . I dunno. hahahahah.Β 

This Guy very famous..the Murdered Girl Wang Na..Funeral & the Chopped Body Liu Hong Mei Funeral He did it.

• Praise 1

On 1/26/2023 at 10:35 AM, ER-3682 said:

HE has a G class, beyond E liao. haha.Β 

• Praise 1

On 1/27/2023 at 5:55 PM, kobayashiGT said:

I think not yet but can see his backside start to itch liao, if he walks into the showroom once more and the sales guy go poisons him with a high trade in, he may really walk out with a EQ#. A while ago he said siao, lets see lor.Β 

On 1/27/2023 at 5:55 PM, kobayashiGT said:

Need someone with equivalent EQ to drive and is not a supplement to EQ lol

Β 

i suspect anything less than EQS will not be for him

Edited by Sdf4786k