Want to reverse aging? Do this now!

Windwaver

https://www.businessinsider.com/bryan-johnson-45-reduced-biological-age-5-years-project-blueprint-2023-1

A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported

• Bryan Johnson, a biotech founder, aims to have the body of an 18-year-old, Bloomberg reported.
  • He and a team of experts started a program called Project Blueprint to unlock the key to aging.
  • Test results show that Johnson has the heart of a 37-year-old, according to the report.

Bryan Johnson is 45 years old but, according to a new report, his test results show he has the heart of a 37-year-old and the lungs of a young adult.

Johnson is a biotech entrepreneur who hopes to game nature's course of aging and have the organs and health of an 18-year-old by going through an intense data-driven experimental program he's called Project Blueprint.

According to a recent Bloomberg profile of the CEO, Johnson could spend up to $2 million on his body this year and there are early glimpses that show he may be on track to unlocking the secret to age reversal.

Test results from doctors suggest that Johnson has the heart of a 37-year-old, the skin of a 28-year-old, and the lung capacity of an 18-year-old, Bloomberg's Ashlee Vance reported.

The program is led by Oliver Zolman, a 29-year-old physician who calls himself the "rejuvenation doctor," and is supported by a team of more than 30 health experts, according to the report. 

While it's still in its experimental stage and is constantly being tweaked, the health program consists of an intense daily regimen of carefully curated supplements, meals, exercise, and a slew of bodily tests.

Johnson's 5 a.m.-mornings for example start with two dozen supplements for all kinds of purported health benefits: lycopene, metformin, turmeric, zinc, and, for brain health, a small dose of lithium, among others.

His meals, a mix of solid and soft foods, are vegan and restricted to 1,977 calories a day. He exercises daily, with three high-intensity workouts a week, and goes through blood tests, MRIs, and colonoscopies each month, Bloomberg reported.

"What I do may sound extreme, but I'm trying to prove that self-harm and decay are not inevitable," Johnson told the outlet.

All of his efforts in 2021 have amounted to what Johnson claims to be a world record epigenetic age reversal of 5.1 years.

In certain aspects of his health, he's shown even younger signs of age. Doctors say he has the gum inflammation of a 17-year-old, and a device that tracks Johnson's rate of nighttime erections is like that of a teenager's, Bloomberg reported.

Johnson also hopes to encourage others to follow his data- and medical-driven program by turning his relentless pursuit of youthfulness into a competition.

Recently, he started a website called Rejuventaiton Olympics, which displays an "epigenetic leaderboard," ranking the 1,750 people in the world who are fighting against Father Time.

Johnson currently stands in first place.

63d1ed6040fbb600192b8391?width=1000&form

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

Die looking old OR

Die looking young, STILL 

Must die. 

😅😁😂😂😂

$2m good to fleece from those who must always look young since money can't take with you anyways. 

The ever elusive water from Fountain of Youth and the other is elixir from Garden of Immortality. 

Stay safe and healthy ya. 

Cheers 

• Praise 3

oh right, he looks like a babe. 

Johnson's 5 a.m.-mornings for example start with two dozen supplements for all kinds of purported health benefits: lycopene, metformin, turmeric, zinc, and, for brain health, a small dose of lithium, among others.

but metformin ? that's my diabetes pill.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/bryan-johnson-45-reduced-biological-age-5-years-project-blueprint-2023-1

A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported

• Bryan Johnson, a biotech founder, aims to have the body of an 18-year-old, Bloomberg reported.
  • He and a team of experts started a program called Project Blueprint to unlock the key to aging.
  • Test results show that Johnson has the heart of a 37-year-old, according to the report.

Bryan Johnson is 45 years old but, according to a new report, his test results show he has the heart of a 37-year-old and the lungs of a young adult.

Johnson is a biotech entrepreneur who hopes to game nature's course of aging and have the organs and health of an 18-year-old by going through an intense data-driven experimental program he's called Project Blueprint.

According to a recent Bloomberg profile of the CEO, Johnson could spend up to $2 million on his body this year and there are early glimpses that show he may be on track to unlocking the secret to age reversal.

Test results from doctors suggest that Johnson has the heart of a 37-year-old, the skin of a 28-year-old, and the lung capacity of an 18-year-old, Bloomberg's Ashlee Vance reported.

The program is led by Oliver Zolman, a 29-year-old physician who calls himself the "rejuvenation doctor," and is supported by a team of more than 30 health experts, according to the report. 

While it's still in its experimental stage and is constantly being tweaked, the health program consists of an intense daily regimen of carefully curated supplements, meals, exercise, and a slew of bodily tests.

His meals, a mix of solid and soft foods, are vegan and restricted to 1,977 calories a day. He exercises daily, with three high-intensity workouts a week, and goes through blood tests, MRIs, and colonoscopies each month, Bloomberg reported.

"What I do may sound extreme, but I'm trying to prove that self-harm and decay are not inevitable," Johnson told the outlet.

All of his efforts in 2021 have amounted to what Johnson claims to be a world record epigenetic age reversal of 5.1 years.

In certain aspects of his health, he's shown even younger signs of age. Doctors say he has the gum inflammation of a 17-year-old, and a device that tracks Johnson's rate of nighttime erections is like that of a teenager's, Bloomberg reported.

Johnson also hopes to encourage others to follow his data- and medical-driven program by turning his relentless pursuit of youthfulness into a competition.

Recently, he started a website called Rejuventaiton Olympics, which displays an "epigenetic leaderboard," ranking the 1,750 people in the world who are fighting against Father Time.

Johnson currently stands in first place.

63d1ed6040fbb600192b8391?width=1000&form

My Xiaomi weighing scales said I got body of a 27yr old.

My dream is to have balls as an 18yo 

• Haha! 1

Cannot sleep in, cannot eat all the nice food you want, cannot laze around and do nothing

what's the point of living forever?

:D

Cannot travel also.

Plane crash you have the body of an 18 year old not going to save you.

• Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

My Xiaomi weighing scales said I got body of a 27yr old.

My dream is to have balls as an 18yo 

Firearm barrel more important...can still fight without any ammo...😁

• Haha! 1

I could die tomorrow.

Any regrets?

Spent all my kids inheritance on travelling with wifey, eating at nice places, COE, MIL toys and travel and my car hifi system.

I go happy knowing the money has been well spent.

Anyway Putin invade Poland and WW3 or global warming or new pandemic and we are all gone anyway.

18 year old body is not going to save you.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1,977 calories a day what a stupid diet.

Eat 1,976 and you feel hungry.

Eat 1,978 and you blew it.

No more body of an 18 year old.

And 2 million for a vegan diet?

It's for carrot tops.

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Amazon Jeff Bezo will be very interested. Tons of money.

Read he’s trying to reverse aging.

The 2million CEO method is only to SLOW DOWN aging through very constant hard work.

If Bezo trying to reverse then he must consult 秦始皇 who was trying to find the elixir of life

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

No need 2illiom for a slurpy and a multivitamin pill.

I will be taking this with my multivitamin pill for breakfast from now on.

34114385_images(6).jpeg.9288cae438a0f8a798c058a92fde6854.jpeg 

You are only as old as the body you feel.

If you want to feel 18 years old again

the best way is to feel an 18 year old.

Male or female your choice.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1