Hi

Theoldjaffa

Knn. My ex boss also like that. 7 early 8 early will teams me "hi" then go all quiet machiam the monster from a quiet place is near him.  If I no reply, 2 hrs later he will "hi" again. Knn. You're my boss, just tell me what u want lah. Hi smlj.

• Haha! 9

42 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Knn. My ex boss also like that. 7 early 8 early will teams me "hi" then go all quiet machiam the monster from a quiet place is near him.  If I no reply, 2 hrs later he will "hi" again. Knn. You're my boss, just tell me what u want lah. Hi smlj.

ya lor so irritating right.

3 hours ago, Ender said:

Is it from those with chio bu as their profile picture?

My friend has to use a public profile for work publicity. Got a lot of these accounts lol. 

Edited by Lala81

8 hours ago, Albeniz said:

When I receive such message in the workplace, I would pretend I have not seen it, until that person gives me the full context.

By responding without knowing their intentions, one might be trapped with arrows, especially when they know you have already received the message.

人心險惡.

6 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

5 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

ya lor so irritating right.

Yes it's irritating, but sometimes you could be sharing screen or projecting, and the other party has something personal to tell you...like

telling you your pants not zipped. 😀 

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

My friend has to use a public profile for work publicity. Got a lot of these accounts lol. 

LINE axcount has quite a lot of these and I played with a few out of boredom, nothing malicious leh.

Ultimate time waster is those that ask of they can ask you a quick question or those that tell you good news/bad news without actually saying the news!

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Calinlin said:

Ultimate time waster is those that ask of they can ask you a quick question or those that tell you good news/bad news without actually saying the news!

Sounds like @PSP415 go one round then give climax… by that time cold liao😂😂

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Davidklt said:

Often, they want to gauge your reply whether you are a friendly or gullible person so that they can low ball you?

Not really .. it’s the stupid impression ingrained in everyone minds … customer is always right and payback time to gao gao you… even if it 10 dollars I can get away with murder

"hi" is like "knock-knock, are you there ?"

he lazy to type 100 words and then find, no one is listening to him.

if you respond to the "hi", then he throw the 100 words to you.

otherwise, it may not be important to carry on after the "hi"

• Praise 4

17 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Just a friday thought.. I wonder how I wonder why....people can just drop me a singular "Hi" in WhatsApp, Slack or Carousell msg.. and that's it.

just state your intention/question/message clearly la aiyoooooo

Spoiler

qiev6.jpg

e08f73642d422d94483c0ca96f737ac2_w200.gi

• Haha! 2