Taxi driver shares pitiful sight of elderly woman picking up cardboard boxes on CNY Eve, says ‘this just breaks my heart’

Fitvip

1 hour ago, Starry said:

Life is a series of trade-offs and goes in a cycle.

Some people will have good life at the beginning, but will have to suffer later in elderly stage.

Some people suffer early, but have a good life in later stage.

Whatever happens to us now (rich/poor, healthy/not healthy, happy/not happy) , it is often a consequence of past behaviour/attitude towards ourselves and others.

while I agree that your statement is applicable to many cases, it is never an universal truth..

what is your point in the context of this poor old lady mentioned? lol.

↡ Advertisement

15 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Don't worry help is always available

12.jpg

Some months back my MP was involved in some neighbourhood recycling project when my furry master was walking me.

She loaded up 1 or 2 piles of old newspapers for the photographer, then off she went....

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 10

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

And I have to meet 2 elderly couple who did it for exercise. 

Staying landed behind then Hotel Windsor. Early morning start, lunch break at home and finished night 8ish. Say good for health otherwise stare at 4 walls daily. 

Spoil market. And they collected alot of cupboards and happy as larks with the money collected. Can keep. 

Tmd. 😁😂😅😅😅 True story ya. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

These type is doing it for the environment. They want to participate in recycling and contribute to the future net zero emission.

• Haha! 1

56 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Some months back my MP was involved in some neighbourhood recycling project when my furry master was walking me.

She loaded up 1 or 2 piles of old newspapers for the photographer, then off she went....

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Don't worry help is always available

TBH if all these pappies will be working at mediacock

fann zoe hanwei all no chance for star awards 🙊🙉🙈

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 9

4 hours ago, PSP415 said:

And I have to meet 2 elderly couple who did it for exercise. 

Staying landed behind then Hotel Windsor. Early morning start, lunch break at home and finished night 8ish. Say good for health otherwise stare at 4 walls daily. 

Spoil market. And they collected alot of cupboards and happy as larks with the money collected. Can keep. 

Tmd. 😁😂😅😅😅 True story ya. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

Maybe thats pappies parent😆

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Busy people are like that, 🤣finish important task, capture the essence of the key message and move to another appointment. 

• Haha! 3

4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Siang?

3 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

TBH if all these pappies will be working at mediacock

fann zoe hanwei all no chance for star awards 🙊🙉🙈

Koh Poon Koon is the wayang king of all. Clear rubbish from drain cover, give CPR to someone who ‘fainted’ and carry Ah ma shopping basket.

B3B43572-5CDE-473D-9642-2405075120EA.png

F41D7469-0406-4F18-84A8-90F843B4E357.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 11

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Koh Poon Koon is the wayang king of all. Clear rubbish from drain cover, give CPR to someone who ‘fainted’ and carry Ah ma shopping basket.

dun forgot those shedding crocodile tears one hor...once action or camera...immediately cry one...better than MediaCorpse no NG 

• Haha! 4

5 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I only malu bad drivers lah!

My guess is Miss SA or Miss LYL. 😁

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

15 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

we same MP, the most usel**s s**t ever AHAHHAHAHA. recently got photo of her standing at lift lobby "supervising" ma HAHAHA

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Haha! 4

18 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

That's will be abnormal if she continues... 😦

• Haha! 2

21 hours ago, Atonchia said:

One more year their life should get better right?

Gov said 8% then next year 9% GST, these increase is to help the poor and old people

giphy.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5