MP time travels!

SiLangKia

I don't see any problem. In banking it's called post-dated cheque - can cash in or not TBD.

Just like the last post-dated swiss cheque that was issued to us 😂

116707313_3133146266771745_5345779479974

Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 11

They probably pre-prepared these notices ahead of time in anticipation of ppl not being at home, but someone who had one job, just had to fk it up and put it up early 😂

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Back to the Future! Lol.

Maybe she drives this DMC DeLorean too hahahha DMC.thumb.jpg.c8db0490dedb50c29d9c18b2196c93d8.jpg

1 hour ago, RadX said:

i think she work for Singpost or ninjavan before

No wonder I find her familiar, near my area one and i always get ninjavan deliveries

23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

She's my good friend's MP. They have a good impression of her.

My friend used to be in her ward too, interviewed her for an NUS project, tbh he said she's quite nice. At least definitely better than my MP ehe

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 12

1 minute ago, SiLangKia said:

Maybe she drives this DMC DeLorean too hahahha DMC.thumb.jpg.c8db0490dedb50c29d9c18b2196c93d8.jpg

No wonder I find her familiar, near my area one and i always get ninjavan deliveries

My friend used to be in her ward too, interviewed her for an NUS project, tbh he said she's quite nice. At least definitely better than my MP ehe

Haha I was at my friends house when she came by for a walk around. Think was a Saturday evening. 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

Haha I was at my friends house when she came by for a walk around. Think was a Saturday evening. 

you can travel to the future too? waaa Dr Lala is Dr strange hahahahaha

Keeding

• Haha! 6

Aiya, just do the same for coming GE.

"Dear MP,

We waited for your visit but you never came. So we are casting our vote to the other guy/gal. Good luck."

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I had never seen Jo Teo in my estate le.

I will ignore her if she visits

Look in all the small spaces/small corners. you may find her HAHAHA

joteo.jpg.04d8d9c8c8f1df657e528b1be4eca268.jpg

• Haha! 15

3 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

you can travel to the future too? waaa Dr Lala is Dr strange hahahahaha

Keeding

it was quite funny.
she saw all the kids along with my friend's wife. haha she thought all 4 kids are my friend's. 

My friend's wife didn't bother to elaborate. 

• Haha! 6

(edited)
1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

it was quite funny.
she saw all the kids along with my friend's wife. haha she thought all 4 kids are my friend's. 

My friend's wife didn't bother to elaborate. 

Maybe she can go back and haolian to her colleagues that her ward the residents contributed alot to SG's birth rate. But ok la at least she visited, my side the MP, my neighbour ever asked before why never come to our side for so long (during her walkabout in July 2020 just before elections), she said she faced resistance in gaining entry into some condos along the condo belt, and management offices were not very willing to host any sessions in function rooms, so she said if need anything can always email her team.

To be fair, when she was first MP (that time my side the new CC was not built yet), she did have a session in my condo function room la so kudos to her, but after that no more liao. 

To be fair, once every 5 years they also coax LTA to repave the roads for us, since here all private estates she can't do much for us, so poor thing, no wonder never see her, understandable la hor

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Maybe she can go back and haolian to her colleagues that her ward the residents contributed alot to SG's birth rate. But ok la at least she visited, my side the MP, my neighbour ever asked before why never come to our side for so long (during her walkabout in July 2020 just before elections), she said she faced resistance in gaining entry into some condos along the condo belt, and management offices were not very willing to host any sessions in function rooms, so she said if need anything can always email her team.

To be fair, when she was first MP (that time my side the new CC was not built yet), she did have a session in my condo function room la so kudos to her, but after that no more liao. 

To be fair, once every 5 years they also coax LTA to repave the roads for us, since here all private estates she can't do much for us, so poor thing, no wonder never see her, understandable la hor

lol i was just visting my friend and playing poker in your condo on saturday.

The roads there just got dug up right. the inlet road from the main road.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

lol i was just visting my friend and playing poker in your condo on saturday.

The roads there just got dug up right. the inlet road from the main road.

nvr tell me i come say hi hhahahaha, ya they trying to expand the road i think, now it's really shit, always a bottleneck when going out, cos the refuse to remove the hillview circle, but now with more developments and greater population, the circle concept doesn't really help w traffic flow.

From my condo to the main Upp bukit timah road, its a few hundred metres but some days, getting out takes 10 mins due to the jam, so I hardly drive my car, just take train/cycle/take train to somewhere nearby then grab from there HAHA

Car is mostly only used for late night drives to dou dou feng nowadays, or for late night supper/car grp gatherings, sat for so long once that the battery went flat xD

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Haha! 4

43 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I had never seen Jo Teo in my estate le.

I will ignore her if she visits

Go find her a small

space.. she may appear😂😂

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

nvr tell me i come say hi hhahahaha, ya they trying to expand the road i think, now it's really shit, always a bottleneck when going out, cos the refuse to remove the hillview circle, but now with more developments and greater population, the circle concept doesn't really help w traffic flow.

From my condo to the main Upp bukit timah road, its a few hundred metres but some days, getting out takes 10 mins due to the jam, so I hardly drive my car, just take train/cycle/take train to somewhere nearby then grab from there HAHA

Car is mostly only used for late night drives to dou dou feng nowadays, or for late night supper/car grp gatherings, sat for so long once that the battery went flat xD

Cb say want to meet me when I behind the hill

waiting for me to further to LCK cemetery Ah.. nbz😂😂

• Haha! 1

Just now, RadX said:

Cb say want to meet me when I behind the hill

waiting for me to further to LCK cemetery Ah.. nbz😂😂

If your LCK cemetery got lift for her to inspect maybe she will go, but maybe the lift is to go down to level -18 one HAHAHAHAHA

wayang.thumb.jpg.e035869a64e1415ff3e68257040a3975.jpg

• Haha! 12

3 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Wow, new talent! Never seen before, didn't think it was possible but they just keep outdoing themselves hahahahha, definitely worth the million dollars for some of them🙃

View post here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02WMZuAvCtSLbsfmrXm8UbQ648vuRVpye2168zHkbcfFgnVoBu8c5AbLm1J6ME4oKBl&id=100000316210117&sfnsn=mo&mibextid=6aamW6

Screenshot_20230130_160711_Facebook.jpg

yhMq6jP.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3