JCube to be redeveloped into 40-storey apartment block, shopping mall to shutter from Aug 7

Daniu82

4 minutes ago, Benarsenal said:

Another waste of money. JCube less than 10 years old nia.

As long as they can earn money, I think they don't care how old is it. The condo confirm sell very expensive with a lot of amenities nearby. 

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Benarsenal said:

Same sentiment here! Waste of valuable resources!

• Praise 2

22 minutes ago, Benarsenal said:

Ya lo, they rather redeveloped a less than 10 year old building than tear down those 40/50 plus year old HDB flats. Lol.

• Sad 1

they probably redevelop the library site too, incorporate the library inside building with residential apartmenr cum mall cum this cum that all in one :D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Ya lo, they rather redeveloped a less than 10 year old building than tear down those 40/50 plus year old HDB flats. Lol.

Ha Ha ...... Guv talk about plastic bags some more...... Sg where got green movement/ carbon foot print in the name of development ??  

• Sad 2
  • Haha! 4

1 minute ago, BanCoe said:

Ha Ha ...... Guv talk about plastic bags some more...... Sg where got green movement/ carbon foot print in the name of development ??  

Ya, thought gahment pushing for what simi sai green movement and EV, and yet they waste so much resources in tearing down ''new'' building and structure and redevelop again.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

It is a mix-development. Previously read about it before. I think most of the tenants will move back in once the development has completed. Donki just moved in recently. You might think they are crazy cos going to tear down liao.

47 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

The plastic bag movement is really a faux pas... It's just a very poorly executed movement (helps businesses profit at expense of citizens) with optics as the primary objective. 

I don't see how this movement can even impact anything on a regional, let alone global scale. All these massive taxing of  EVs and unnecessary reconstruction in the name of profits, like the tearing down of a very new building like Jcube and the library, is simply making a mockery of all these green efforts.

I think the govt can really make good use (and pay tonnes of money) for a PR advisor like me and many in MCF.

Edited by Rickster
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

TBH

if redeveloping into Love Hotel

Guess more successful

Cos we need more small spaces to boost the population

Rather than importing so much foreign trash 🙊🙉🙈

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Daniu82 said:

JCube to be redeveloped into 40-storey apartment block, shopping mall to shutter from Aug 7 (channelnewsasia.com)

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/jcube-apartment-block-shutter-close-jurong-redevelop-capitaland-3259306

Inside got ice skating rink? Must have leh. If not our hockey players go where train? :grin:

• Haha! 4

35 minutes ago, Rickster said:

The plastic bag movement is really a faux pas... It's just a very poorly executed movement (helps businesses profit at expense of citizens) with optics as the primary objective. 

I don't see how this movement can even impact anything on a regional, let alone global scale. All these massive taxing of  EVs and unnecessary reconstruction in the name of profits, like the tearing down of a very new building like Jcube and the library, is simply making a mockery of all these green efforts.

I think the govt can really make good use (and pay tonnes of money) for a PR advisor like me and many in MCF.

We are way behind on the plastic bag movement.

It is mainly due to resistance from ppl.

On the other CapitalLand has shareholders that management reports to.

Management has to maximise the return for shareholders (at the expense of not so green lo).

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1