JCube to be redeveloped into 40-storey apartment block, shopping mall to shutter from Aug 7

Daniu82

(edited)
On 3/1/2023 at 10:35 PM, Scion said:

can't they slow down or postpone the new projects?

already so many ongoing demolition and building projects everywhere

in addition to BTO flats, NS highway, cross-island MRT

even a 1km new road near my place (Sengkang), they put completion date as 2025 (2 bloody years to build)

causing inconvenience and bottleneck 

Cannot.

After Covid disruption, now must make up for lost time.

This is what they will answer.

Edited by Benarsenal
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

It is very messy over there with the new bus interchange going on. Very major temp bus interchange. I also cannot understand why current bus interchange is temp and must be over at the MRT side. Cannot walk? 

Supersonic
On 3/1/2023 at 10:35 PM, Scion said:

can't they slow down or postpone the new projects?

already so many ongoing demolition and building projects everywhere

in addition to BTO flats, NS highway, cross-island MRT

even a 1km new road near my place (Sengkang), they put completion date as 2025 (2 bloody years to build)

causing inconvenience and bottleneck 

Ya lo, so many construction works going on everywhere, and the road is sinking soon with so many bumpy and holes on the road. And the traffic on the road is getting worse everywhere due to these works. <_<

On 3/2/2023 at 8:34 AM, Victor68 said:

It is very messy over there with the new bus interchange going on. Very major temp bus interchange. I also cannot understand why current bus interchange is temp and must be over at the MRT side. Cannot walk? 

You remember even the last bus interchange was already badged "Temporary"?

Supersonic
On 3/2/2023 at 12:14 PM, bsswan said:

You remember even the last bus interchange was already badged "Temporary"?

I think Jurong East interchange has moved to more than one Temp site.

On 3/2/2023 at 12:27 PM, 13177 said:

I think Jurong East interchange has moved to more than one Temp site.

All I remember is was there when I started travelling JE around 15-16yrs ago.

Just like the PSA Pasir Panjang extension over the last 8yrs or so is also badged "temporary" for like 30yrs, until moving everything to Tuas..... epic meaning for "temporary" in any book.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

all these constructions make the GDP very nice on paper

but cause much inconvenience to the people... not for months but for years

Neutral Newbie

The Jcube location is definitely better than the Jgateway condo. The fengshui at Jgateway is very very jialat. Facing hospital everyday hearing ambulance sirens 24/7.

Have accidents have fires reported there. 

On 10/21/2023 at 10:12 PM, inlinesix said:

J-den?

Might as well call Jay-Man-ji....

Once rolled the dice ..... Must win then can leave the game. If not forever trapped in it. 🤣

On 11/12/2023 at 10:14 PM, inlinesix said:

Don’t say Dirty money affects property price

Don’t say Foreigner affects property price 

"Jurong Lake district will be 2nd CBD"

This slogan has been there for the last 2 decades and nothing has happened.

Agent still can recycle... faceplam

• Haha! 3

On 11/13/2023 at 9:15 AM, t0y0ta said:

"Jurong Lake district will be 2nd CBD"

This slogan has been there for the last 2 decades and nothing has happened.

Agent still can recycle... faceplam

Now there's the Vision building which has been made more accessible recently after a new road was built connecting it to JTC Summit building and the new bus interchange. So far as I can see these are the only business/ office blocks [laugh]

Wait lah these kind of property launches surely have bounced units as some people overstretch themselves. 

Or worse the bubble pop we will see more people jumping from the tall buildings.

• Haha! 1

On 11/13/2023 at 9:39 AM, Sosaria said:

Now there's the Vision building which has been made more accessible recently after a new road was built connecting it to JTC Summit building and the new bus interchange. So far as I can see these are the only business/ office blocks [laugh]

Wait lah these kind of property launches surely have bounced units as some people overstretch themselves. 

Or worse the bubble pop we will see more people jumping from the tall buildings.

Ever the optimist ☺️

Ever the optimist ☺️

Don’t dirty the walk way la. Go jump into sea better. Less of a mess. It still D9,10,11 for me. I old school. 2.4K psf for jurong east. Siao! 

↡ Advertisement