Calvin Cheng wants to shame hawkers

Civic101

Make him a cashier. Fine him 1000 dollars every time customer takes more than 20s to transact. 

If eyeball verification of amount wrong, deduct another 1k.

Make him work for a month and see how much of his net worth he has left. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 11

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i die die love to use cash leh,

going boon lay market makan later, only bring cash, not a single card😂

I dislike queuing behind people who use cashless actually. 

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 8

Wait one day, phone n watch battery died, network down, machine malfunction. 

He can eat own sai. Free one. 

What a stinky fellow. Brain connected to toilet bowl that can't flush. 

At least, try to understand why these hawkers are not using such a payment system, not blast at them self righteously. 

His convenience is more important than whatever issue/consideration of others. 

The world would be a better place with less of such pompous people. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 4

12 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I dislike queuing behind people who use cashless actually. 

Yes extremely slow.

Some example that i encounter, 1 lady say pay liao, the boss check hp. took more then about 2-3 min then ok, during that period he is distracted cannot cook properly.

1 old uncle struggle to get his gst qr code out, every 1 in Q  need to wait for him press his HP, then he give up , go 1 side press, then come back again to let boss scan.

Countless other example where cashless is actually slowing down the whole process.

When there is no Q, all is good. Some how or rather, i feel even hawker themself dislike using cashless esp those popular stall

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 7

This fellow is really a 100% PAP 舔狗,and really lucky he not in any leadership line up, otherwise like he himself said, SG finish liao. 

So sad has to end up lock the comment session,  even I think he really screw up. And oh yah, I will also stay away from Damoon technology, whatever that is. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Wait one day, phone n watch battery died, network down, machine malfunction. 

He can eat own sai. Free one. 

What a stinky fellow. Brain connected to toilet bowl that can't flush. 

At least, try to understand why these hawkers are not using such a payment system, not blast at them self righteously. 

His convenience is more important than whatever issue/consideration of others. 

The world would be a better place with less of such pompous people. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

Not only that not all tourists have the same payment app like us

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

Hawkers should ban him and not take his business.

Hawker 看钱。not so noble like him want to name and shame. 

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Yes extremely slow.

Some example that i encounter, 1 lady say pay liao, the boss check hp. took more then about 2-3 min then ok, during that period he is distracted cannot cook properly.

1 old uncle struggle to get his gst qr code out, every 1 in Q  need to wait for him press his HP, then he give up , go 1 side press, then come back again to let boss scan.

Countless other example where cashless is actually slowing down the whole process.

When there is no Q, all is good. Some how or rather, i feel even hawker themself dislike using cashless esp those popular stall

Some ppl might also display old transaction screenshot with same amount

these cheaters will able to bluff those hawkers that they have already paid or paynow the hawker as those hawkers did not see into details of date and timing of transaction

• Praise 6
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Yes extremely slow.

The popular stalls don't usually accept cashless. Unless it's bigger ticket food like say western food. It's just Understood. Everybody bring their cash. They no time to entertain your cmi payment method. 

Boh Lang queue one. Everything also accept. 

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i die die love to use cash leh,

going boon lay market makan later, only bring cash, not a single card😂

Actually I use mostly cashless these days, and I know how slow it is comparing to cash, but I still prefer cashless because no need collect coins, and no need to keep going to ATM.  

My first choice is also paywave if the stall accepts, otherwise paynow, but i use the activesg app for paynow because I never log out of it. KNN, use bank paynow has to login logout sibei mafan. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Please la... I use iphone 6 ....I open one app can take up to 30-40 seconds one.  I open app take longer time than he do one coffee for me.  Then to transact take another 10-15 seconds. If I do paynow, I think people behind me need to wait darn long eh......lol

Edited by Starry
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6