Honda civic FD4 internal leather/fabric rewrap

Nemesis_lane

Dear Bros/Sis, 

planning to go Malaysia, JB to do an internal rewrap or fabric work on my honda civic F4. Any bros know of any shops that does this? 

Or would Singapore have any affordable shops to do such a service?

↡ Advertisement

Sgp leather reupholster would be about $800 onwards, just did my civic a few months ago. Not sure about fabric though. You can call around to ask for an estimate, sometimes they may ask you to drive your car down for an assessment. 

You can try lgs leather at kaki bukit , quite friendly lady boss or 8 cushion at alaxandra village, both not the high end type. No loss asking for a quote

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

45 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Sgp leather reupholster would be about $800 onwards, just did my civic a few months ago. Not sure about fabric though. You can call around to ask for an estimate, sometimes they may ask you to drive your car down for an assessment. 

You can try lgs leather at kaki bukit , quite friendly lady boss or 8 cushion at alaxandra village, both not the high end type. No loss asking for a quote

Sorry was meant to say did my Altis; not Civic

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Sorry was meant to say did my Altis; not Civic

Civic & Altis same Class,no need Atas Workshop that do Rolls Royce or Bentley...anyone can do.

• Haha! 2

23 hours ago, Nemesis_lane said:

Dear Bros/Sis, 

planning to go Malaysia, JB to do an internal rewrap or fabric work on my honda civic F4. Any bros know of any shops that does this? 

Or would Singapore have any affordable shops to do such a service?

Gosford in JB

On 2/13/2023 at 7:40 PM, ER-3682 said:

Civic & Altis same Class,no need Atas Workshop that do Rolls Royce or Bentley...anyone can do.

What would be a workshop that can do RR or Bentley  ? 

26 minutes ago, shrjun said:

What would be a workshop that can do RR or Bentley  ? 

There is a Shop,i remember Blk 28,opposite to LTA HQ,that Workshop only do Atas Cars...All the Branded Cars Agent find him to do.

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

There is a Shop,i remember Blk 28,opposite to LTA HQ,that Workshop only do Atas Cars...All the Branded Cars Agent find him to do.

Should be Hap Li. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1