❤️Simi Covid, DORSCON Green Liao - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Carbon82

Dinner with wife at Dunman Food Center

1pCgqmu.jpg

pYSb6hc.jpg

MQIl39o.jpg

r7d93WX.jpg

7fSidRj.jpg

A nice street shot ruined by the damn motorcycle, which squeeze in from my left just before I press the shuttle. 

PR25rgq.jpg

• Praise 13
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Dont know where to eat dinner, ended up at upper boon keng hawker centre. Not many stalls open at night, mostly open are malay stall. 

BA4BFE56-1826-4920-8831-0845A6F0F9F3.jpeg

You mean the bendemeer fc? I went on Tuesday at 3-4pm. Basically nothing except chicken rice and a few other stalls. But there's two coffeeshops beside it that has food. And the coffeeshops are double sided. 

• Praise 2

44 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

A nice street shot ruined by the damn motorcycle, which squeeze in from my left just before I press the shuttle. 

PR25rgq.jpg

Did the motocycle start to hog in front of you after the light turn green....

3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

1pCgqmu.jpg

pYSb6hc.jpg

MQIl39o.jpg

r7d93WX.jpg

7fSidRj.jpg

PR25rgq.jpg

U need to use litphoto and compress your photos man. I read this page like twice and your photos haven't even loaded finish on a wifi network. There's no point having like 4-5 mb per photo for photo uploading. 

Your one post is like almost 40-50 mb. 

• Haha! 5

40 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

U need to use litphoto and compress your photos man. I read this page like twice and your photos haven't even loaded finish on a wifi network. There's no point having like 4-5 mb per photo for photo uploading. 

I thought only I have this problem.😅

• Haha! 6

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

You mean the bendemeer fc? I went on Tuesday at 3-4pm. Basically nothing except chicken rice and a few other stalls. But there's two coffeeshops beside it that has food. And the coffeeshops are double sided. 

Not the bendemeer food centre, bendemeer food centre is at boon keng MRT there. This food centre dinner time most stalls also closed. If i go there, usually would buy fish soup or double boiled soup. There is one cai png stall in this food centre always long queue. This cai png maybe only open on weekdays.

Upper boon keng food centre is near the Kallang MRT area. If you drive further down a bit along the upper boon keng road, can reach another food centre, which is geylang baru food centre. Basically, these 3 food centre quite near to each other. Further a little bit can also go to whampoa food centre.

If you want more stalls to open during dinner timing, around this area can only go to geylang baru food centre or whampoa food centre.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 4

3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

1pCgqmu.jpg

pYSb6hc.jpg

MQIl39o.jpg

r7d93WX.jpg

7fSidRj.jpg

PR25rgq.jpg

Yep, there’s something wrong with all the photos you uploaded bro.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

I cannot see all the photos, cannot load successfully. 😅

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I really wonder how some of you can have lunches and dinners at different places everyday.  Amazing,  really amazing.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Taxi or Grab driver 😂😂😂😁😁

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

Ah Ma lor mee at Redhill, not to be confused with the one at 328 clementi that’s related to the feng zhens. Nicer than the beach road one

EDB32991-B47D-4614-94AC-C50623E0FBFA.thumb.jpeg.aa71d12331770b840e16bad2300a5f6b.jpeg

dumpling soup at fatty ox from Chinatown hawker

E846841C-BB2D-47D7-B5E1-C9506B4A7D93.thumb.jpeg.a795c4df11435fe0089ef70b92297191.jpeg

end of marketing run breakfast

• Praise 17

13 hours ago, Tohto said:

Did the motocycle start to hog in front of you after the light turn green....

What do you think? Looking at the traffic condition, he still has to wait to turn right. So ended up I switch to the left lane and move on. 

11 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Some issues with the hosting site (imgur.com) last night I guess. My photo size is about 3mb each and normally has no problem uploading and displaying on the forum.

Yesterday it took me >10 minutes just to upload that few photos and another >10 minutes to post on MCF. Should be OK now (the photos of my breakfast this morning were uploaded in a few seconds). I will take note of the photo size though, just that too lazy to adjust it every time when taking food photos (as I need high resolution photo for work). And thanks @RH1667 @13177 and @Fcw75 for the feedback. 

h90htcZ.jpg

GBLwVC9.jpg

• Praise 17

1 minute ago, Carbon82 said:

What do you think? Looking at the traffic condition, he still has to wait to turn right. So ended up I switch to the left lane and move on. 

Some issues with the hosting site (imgur.com) last night I guess. My photo size is about 3mb each and normally has no problem uploading and displaying on the forum.

Yesterday it took me >10 minutes just to upload that few photos and another >10 minutes to post on MCF. Should be OK now (the photos of my breakfast this morning were uploaded in a few seconds). I will take note of the photo size though, just that too lazy to adjust it every time when taking food photos (as I need high resolution photo for work). And thanks @RH1667 @13177 and @Fcw75 for the feedback. 

h90htcZ.jpg

GBLwVC9.jpg

No leh, still the same. This is after 1 min.

C6BED85B-85A9-4FAD-8259-6BDCAB8E18F7.png

• Praise 1