Saw a Chinaman teaching his daughter how to wash car...

Axela525

On 2/25/2023 at 5:35 PM, Rickster said:

True. But for people like me, I always prefer to wash the car myself as I don't really like to drive around in a dirty car + I get to excercise and save some $ at the same time. Lol

Same as me.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 2/25/2023 at 4:41 PM, inlinesix said:

I used to tell Mini Habitat NO car wash.

Last time i send my BMW to PML for Servicing,told the Service Advisor no washing my Car,end up they still wash...make me so angry..i told the Service Advisor,my Car is more Dirty now before i came in.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

On 2/25/2023 at 4:38 PM, ER-3682 said:

I just wonder did TS send his Car to Servicing at EuroKars when it is new.?Last time,my Mazda send in before,their 3rd Party Car Washers,the Cloth & Sponge also used for many Cars.used the Shampoo again & again,so dark in Colour,no better than this Pair of Chinese Father & Daughter washing their Car.

Almost all the car wash outside all same same. They use the same cloth without rising and detergent to wash every car.

Turbocharged

I get the car washed at the petrol station only when I can't see through the windscreen anymore. Or when the wife nags + another 2 weeks. Whichever is earlier. 

😂

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

On 2/25/2023 at 7:04 PM, Kxbc said:

I get the car washed at the petrol station only when I can't see through the windscreen anymore. Or when the wife nags + another 2 weeks. Whichever is earlier. 

😂

My car was washed on Wednesday.

The previous time it was washed was before CNY.

• Haha! 1

On 2/25/2023 at 7:17 PM, inlinesix said:

My car was washed on Wednesday.

The previous time it was washed was before CNY.

After you washed,got Rain.?

On 2/24/2023 at 9:42 PM, ER-3682 said:

My German Factory Boss's Top of Line,Mercedes Benz Maybach S680,don't even bother to wash,He said the Car is to serve Him,not He Serve the Car & become their Slave.

Maybe the boss soft spot is not into cars..but in other areas, say..watches, super high end sound system at home etc

On 2/25/2023 at 5:35 PM, Rickster said:

True. But for people like me, I always prefer to wash the car myself as I don't really like to drive around in a dirty car + I get to excercise and save some $ at the same time. Lol

Nowadays rain every 2 days ownself wash will feel quite sian haha

On 2/24/2023 at 9:39 PM, Heartbreakid said:

Doesn't matter. Car has no value at all. The only reason why we value the car so much is because we pay so much for something that is actually no value. Hahaha.

Then can you donate your car to charity? 😎 do some good deeds 👍🏼😁

• Haha! 3

On 2/25/2023 at 5:44 PM, ER-3682 said:

Last time i send my BMW to PML for Servicing,told the Service Advisor no washing my Car,end up they still wash...make me so angry..i told the Service Advisor,my Car is more Dirty now before i came in.

I gave feedback to BMW Asia for this exact reason . Few servicings later I peeked a look at the comp screen while talking to the SA . was written  , customer DOES NOT want his car washed 🤣

Edited by shrjun
  • Haha! 3

On 2/26/2023 at 7:36 AM, Calinlin said:

Are you guys sure you got the intent of the thread?

Trying to tell us that he stay in a landed property, or showing off his brand new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra? 

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with the little girl helping the adult to wash the car, from human or car perspective. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 6

On 3/1/2023 at 9:38 AM, SGCM928 said:

Trying to tell us that he stay in a landed property, or showing off his brand new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra? 

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with the little girl helping the adult to wash the car, from human or car perspective. 

One of the cheapest landed estates - packed in like sardines.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4