2024 Hyundai Avante (CN7) Facelift

Carbon82

On 2/28/2023 at 10:47 AM, josh98 said:

@Ahtea maybe for the driver to hold hahahah I admit I have the habit to hold the transmission gear stick with one hand when driving 😛 so now since dh that gear stick anymore, the handle just nice if u rest on the centre storage 

Why need to hold the tranmission gear stick when driving an auto car? Lol.

On 2/28/2023 at 3:51 PM, josh98 said:

@13177 just to put the hand there when resting on the centre console lor, its just there lol

Last time i do like to drive with one hand. But now usually i would drive with both hands, cause there might be sudden pothole appear on the road, and during wet weather. So better to drive with both hands, feel safer.

• Praise 2

On 2/28/2023 at 4:00 PM, 13177 said:

Last time i do like to drive with one hand. But now usually i would drive with both hands, cause there might be sudden pothole appear on the road, and during wet weather. So better to drive with both hands, feel safer.

You got consider take off shoes and drive with  both your legs as well? 2 better than 1, 4 better than 2? [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

@13177 @Ahtea it is known as grab handle, and usually found in SUV. Maybe Hyundai is trying to give the Avante an "uplift"?

porsche_cayenne_turbo_gt_283.jpg

mercedes-benz_gle-klasse_coupe_54.jpg

Not taking side, but better than the raised center console found in the Polestar 2 which served absolutely no purpose. 

polestar_2_70.jpg

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

On 2/28/2023 at 5:21 PM, Tianmo said:

You got consider take off shoes and drive with  both your legs as well? 2 better than 1, 4 better than 2? [:p][laugh][laugh]

:lll._.: .....

:grin:

• Haha! 1

On 2/28/2023 at 10:02 PM, Carbon82 said:

@13177 @Ahtea it is known as grab handle, and usually found in SUV. Maybe Hyundai is trying to give the Avante an "uplift"?

porsche_cayenne_turbo_gt_283.jpg

Not taking side, but better than the raised center console found in the Polestar 2 which served absolutely no purpose. 

polestar_2_70.jpg

Why SUV needs this grab handle ah? From those pictures, the grab handle integrated in those SUV quite tastefully lo, unlike the grab bar in avante so big and ugly. 😅

On 2/28/2023 at 10:02 PM, Carbon82 said:

Wow the car must be very big that warrant a mesh system in it. 

asus_lyra_trio_12.png

1457585533.g_520-w-st_g.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 2/28/2023 at 8:45 AM, Fitvip said:

When this was first introduced in this forum, I thought I said 'fugly' judging by the sharp angular fender corner posted. 

Tbh, it looks sleek in metal.

The f/l version has some improvements in the front, but, I can't say the same for the rear!

@Fitvip As long as they do away the 1.6 MPI w/ IVT bullcrap. I really hope Komoco brings in the hybrid version for CAT A. Like that it will sell even better.

• Praise 1

On 3/13/2023 at 5:18 PM, Heartbreakid said:

Facelifted Avante CN7 first look.

Click on the link for the first look at the facelift Avante CN7. Got to say it looks pretty sleek and premium in front.

Front is indeed nice. But i still dont really like the backside, the design seems like the car kena rear end. 😂

Anyway, korean cars design getting more and more nice. Very swee looking cars.

• Praise 2

On 3/13/2023 at 5:18 PM, Heartbreakid said:

Facelifted Avante CN7 first look.

Click on the link for the first look at the facelift Avante CN7. Got to say it looks pretty sleek and premium in front.

Yea, the facelifted front indeed looks better in photos. Looks more sporty yet elegant. 

On 4/15/2023 at 10:16 AM, TurboSkyHawk said:

What happened to AVANTE? Can't find this car on sgcarmart anymore. 

Maybe waiting for the facelift model to come.

• Praise 1

@TurboSkyHawk Was told the car is currently out of stock already. Very likely is in preparation for the launch of the facelifted version after they are done with the Kona launch.

On 4/15/2023 at 10:16 AM, TurboSkyHawk said:

What happened to AVANTE? Can't find this car on sgcarmart anymore. 

• Praise 1

@TurboSkyHawk 'Old' 2021 model no longer manufactured. CN7 Avante facelift model is the replacement.

But, i am unsure if komoco will bring it in? It's a $150k+ car at current COE price. Tough sell or still will sell? 

Personally, my 2021 CN7 elite is still value for money with features you may not even find on even higher end luxury brand cars (i.e. ventilated front seats!). 

↡ Advertisement