COE Bidding – March 2023

On 3/8/2023 at 10:13 PM, 13177 said:

I think since COE become crazy high moons ago, leng kee road already become leng kee kee. Not many people at those car showroom. Even got people inside the showroom majority also look see look see, no intention or cannot afford to buy at all. 😂

Strange..if nobirdy is buying..who is soaking up all the coes? Can someone ask the ministars...

On 3/8/2023 at 11:17 PM, Kyrios said:

Strange..if nobirdy is buying..who is soaking up all the coes? Can someone ask the ministars...

Commercial buyers lor... only group it makes sense for is ultra rich or if you need it to make money

Those PHV, car rental, car sharing buying, and also those super rich people buying.

• Sad 3

On 3/8/2023 at 4:43 PM, Jamesc said:

Who complaint COE so high and keep on buying?

The rich, they reluctant to spend the money but in the end still buy 😂 

Edited by Ginyu

GetGo. BlueSG. Tribecar etc. They every week also chut car. Like endless money pit.

On 3/9/2023 at 8:47 AM, Ginyu said:

The rich, they reluctant to spend the money but in the end still buy 😂 

If their car gets too old liao, they will sure buy even coe is 200k. 

On 3/9/2023 at 12:04 PM, Benarsenal said:

GetGo. BlueSG. Tribecar etc. They every week also chut car. Like endless money pit.

likely end up like uber..... with their Lion City Rentals which Pok big time after..

On 3/9/2023 at 1:31 PM, Mkl22 said:

likely end up like uber..... with their Lion City Rentals which Pok big time after..

But those GetGo, BlueSG, Tribecar are car sharing than PHV service, think they can survive since car sharing demand is quite high.

On 3/9/2023 at 2:39 PM, Lala81 said:

Think my next car can afford a bezza can arm chio liao 😆

You need to be so 可怜 or not? If you getting a bezza which is around $110K, might as well get a bare version of yaris cross. Think can get around $110k+. And think stonic now having promo around $115k. 😂

On 3/9/2023 at 2:39 PM, Lala81 said:

Think my next car can afford a bezza can arm chio liao 😆

Can renew coe Tao chio Liao loh

On 3/8/2023 at 7:05 PM, Old-driver said:

Leng Kee Road will be leng kee kee this weekend?

does not matter,  COE will continue to hold up if not go up. 

On 3/9/2023 at 3:46 PM, Mustank said:

Can renew coe Tao chio Liao loh

actually it is not worth renewing COE at this juncture. Got money just buy new one, no money   just suck thumb like me. 

All coe classes kena screwed. Pte car coe jacked up by whatever simi PHC, car sharing etc etc. Commercial vehicles not spared fr van leasing co and car sharing. Commercial bldgs roof top have so many KEI vans for "Sharon". Can't find slot for cars sharing? Hope onto KEI vans lor. Motorcycle also got bike sharing bike leasing bike rental. SMLJ also have, so long to deprive u of pte ownership. U guys must be the minority, u want it urself u follow my way my hikes, get it? 😉

On 3/9/2023 at 3:53 PM, Ct3833 said:

actually it is not worth renewing COE at this juncture. Got money just buy new one, no money   just suck thumb like me. 

Ya no money just have to wake up earlier to beat the crowd so can grab a seat in the bus 😂 

On 3/9/2023 at 1:41 PM, 13177 said:

But those GetGo, BlueSG, Tribecar are car sharing than PHV service, think they can survive since car sharing demand is quite high.

Boom/bust cycle... when COE quota come up and price comes down again... these companies all will be saddle with high depre "asset" and low demand. I genuinely hope they go bust coz they fuel the high COE for short term gain