98 Rolex watches given to long-serving employees of Paradise Group

Fitvip

Lust time one/some of its restaurants stole gas by having bypass pipings. Those managers maybe deserve more by saving company money? PATEK Philippe for them? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
(edited)
On 3/9/2023 at 10:16 AM, Arogab said:

Wah, I rather be rewarded with money leh 🤪

and go buy the rolex (or some other brand) that you like..:yeah-im-not-drunk:

that's why i think carousel now have a lot ...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

Edited by Spidey10
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 3/9/2023 at 9:22 AM, Spidey10 said:

and go buy the rolex (or some other brand) that you like..:yeah-im-not-drunk:

that's why i think carousel now have a lot ...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

I have enough liao😂, I want to put more investment to ensure for old age only. Haha

• Haha! 1

I remember back about 15 years back when UOB was in my neighbourhood; the teller also told me that having worked a number of XX years they got Omega watches but the lady  teller said the watched got engraving at the back ...... with some kind of wordings of Long service award....etc  behind......       

• Haha! 1

On 3/8/2023 at 9:35 AM, RH1667 said:

Maybe if you work 10 years in MCF, they will give you a car? 😁

Give car? No problem. COE and ARF not included. :D 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 3/9/2023 at 10:37 AM, BanCoe said:

I remember back about 15 years back when UOB was in my neighbourhood; the teller also told me that having worked a number of XX years they got Omega watches but the lady  teller said the watched got engraving at the back ...... with some kind of wordings of Long service award....etc  behind......       

If the watch got engraving, then the watch no more value liao. Even lolex also cannot sell liao. 😅

On 3/9/2023 at 10:52 AM, 13177 said:

If the watch got engraving, then the watch no more value liao. Even lolex also cannot sell liao. 😅

Ya lor, no value liao.

But I'll be the nice guy, sell to me at cost, I'll bear the loss in mkt value. 😀

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
(edited)

With engraving the value of the watch dropped liao.. the recipient see liao also sian.. 

Edited by Tkseah
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
On 3/9/2023 at 11:15 AM, Tkseah said:

With engraving the value of the watch dropped liao.. the recipient see liao also sian.. 

Engraving watch who will buy siah? 😅

Supercharged
On 3/9/2023 at 11:15 AM, Tkseah said:

just change the back of the watch lor....or any part that has the engraving....nowadays very easy, take back to SC....if can settled by money then it is not a problem...my fren say one ...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 3/8/2023 at 9:35 AM, RH1667 said:

Maybe if you work 10 years in MCF, they will give you a car? 😁

Must include COE too! 😁

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 3/9/2023 at 2:55 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

My wife said she served me for more than twenty years, asked if I would buy her a Rolex too. 😪

Good idea, I would ask my wife the same once we reached 10 years.. looking forward to my lolex...😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 3/9/2023 at 3:18 PM, Tkseah said:

Good idea, I would ask my wife the same once we reached 10 years.. looking forward to my lolex...😁

LOL! Not the other way instead meh ??😆...😅

Supercharged
On 3/9/2023 at 2:55 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

My wife said she served me for more than twenty years, asked if I would buy her a Rolex too. 😪

my wife ask 5 yrs ago....i already bought for her....took me 1 yr plus to search for that model...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Supercharged
On 3/9/2023 at 4:18 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

LOL! Not the other way instead meh ??😆...😅

I'm an advocate for gender equality.. I support NS for females and abolishing women's charter... 😇

• Haha! 1

Bro, salah liao. Omega watches was during OUB days, yes engraved with name and 20 years long service. After the merger with UOB, NO MORE Omega watches.

During my time, 30 years long service ..... UOB gives ........ S$2,000-00

😂 TMD.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3