Let's Go Swimming

Fitvip

AP NEWS 

Let's Go Swimming, Tiko Ranger members Especially! 😜

image.png.979c9e68786d857e6dbe39fb9695904f.png

Berlin to let everyone go topless at public swimming pools

BERLIN (AP) - Women in Berlin will soon be allowed to go topless at the city's public swimming pools, like men, the Berlin state government said Thursday. The new bathing rules allowing everyone to go swimming without covering their torsos followed a discrimination complaint by a woman who was not allowed to go topless in a swimming pool in the capital.

https://apnews.com/article/germany-berlin-topless-swimming-pools-women-discrimination-292399fcd4290414d33ee8e8f46e1922

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 9

I went to a beach in France and Italy and the ladies were topless.

My kids couldn't believe their eyes.

I really don't think ladies topless is a big deal.

One out of 2 people on the planet have those things.

What I like to see is more people going bottomless.

Fuddy duddies might disagree with me because they cannot see something I can.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 3/10/2023 at 12:14 PM, Jamesc said:

I went to a beach in France and Italy and the ladies were topless.

My kids couldn't believe their eyes.

I really don't think ladies topless is a big deal.

One out of 2 people on the planet have those things.

What I like to see is more people going bottomless.

Fuddy duddies might disagree with me because they cannot see something I can.

:D

image.thumb.png.982b92d4548fa890793d56927420f43a.png

• Haha! 1

On 3/10/2023 at 11:56 AM, Fitvip said:

AP NEWS 

Let's Go Swimming, Tiko Ranger members Especially! 😜

image.png.979c9e68786d857e6dbe39fb9695904f.png

Berlin to let everyone go topless at public swimming pools

BERLIN (AP) - Women in Berlin will soon be allowed to go topless at the city's public swimming pools, like men, the Berlin state government said Thursday. The new bathing rules allowing everyone to go swimming without covering their torsos followed a discrimination complaint by a woman who was not allowed to go topless in a swimming pool in the capital.

https://apnews.com/article/germany-berlin-topless-swimming-pools-women-discrimination-292399fcd4290414d33ee8e8f46e1922

very soon berlin tour packages will include swimming sessions...

• Haha! 4

30 years ago when I have a short stay (about 2.5 months) in Germany, my landlord's late teens daughters always went around the house in just their underwear (my counterpart there told me that is a norm for them). 

At the nearby park (with a lagoon), people were enjoying their sun tan topless or even naked. All these (plus the free to air adult channel after midnight) made me steam hard for the first 2 - 3 weeks. After a while, no more feel liao, as it has become a norm seeing naked people every day. :D

In case some TKR ask, the pair of daughters quite chio but those sun tanning at the park were people of all age, size and shape, so... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 14

On 3/10/2023 at 8:15 PM, Carbon82 said:

30 years ago when I have a short stay (about 2.5 months) in Germany, my landlord's late teens daughters always went around the house in just their underwear (my counterpart there told me that is a norm for them). 

At the nearby park (with a lagoon), people were enjoying their sun tan topless or even naked. All these (plus the free to air adult channel after midnight) made me steam hard for the first 2 - 3 weeks. After a while, no more feel liao, as it has become a norm seeing naked people every day. :D

In case some TKR ask, the pair of daughters quite chio but those sun tanning at the park were people of all age, size and shape, so... 

I is now long for a not so short stay holelyday destination...spermany...😁

• Haha! 5

:nosebleed:knn rod liao never jio me go together :inlove:

• Haha! 1

Not sure how true it is but two things that makes you steam is if it is partially hidden or forbidden.  If it's there in your face everyday, the thrill no more there liao.

That is also why suggestive clothing is more attention seeking than someone purely naked.  

• Haha! 6

i think u guys watched too much adult documentaries liao. u really think its the super hot supermodels that are topless in the beaches?

KNS i went to one of the nudist spa in Cologne donkey years ago when i was still a hot-blooded adult... before going in, i was all excited.. horsay liao, time to see some sweet puppies / dirty pillows... once u go in... u actually want to quickly pack and go. Its like gg to old aged home...minus the clothes

• Haha! 2

On 3/13/2023 at 8:42 PM, Estrangable said:

i think u guys watched too much adult documentaries liao. u really think its the super hot supermodels that are topless in the beaches?

KNS i went to one of the nudist spa in Cologne donkey years ago when i was still a hot-blooded adult... before going in, i was all excited.. horsay liao, time to see some sweet puppies / dirty pillows... once u go in... u actually want to quickly pack and go. Its like gg to old aged home...minus the clothes

Same with Japanese onsen. By right all naked, but...😑