Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XIV

RadX

On 3/30/2023 at 11:46 AM, Beanoyip said:

Any idea where this fella running to?

Operation Geylang. Sometimes get to see TP/LTA in operation in the alleys of Geylang, even during the day. I guess it is a hive of illegal activities.

Should turn up the volume. The ah tiong bu said the officer came very fast in a sexy way. LoL

What's that car anyway? AE86? 

Anyway YT got upload.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 5

Another merc drive who is oblivious and does not keep to his own lane. No point horn these bugger. They never learnt. Lucky my years of driving experience anticipated his driving pattern. I purposely slow down to turn. If not will just turn faster at junction but you never know another blur pedestrian might be Jay walking. Calculated and did risk assessment, better drive defensively. When I drive, I do analyse road conditions and adapt to the traffic flow.

• Praise 8

On 3/30/2023 at 1:23 PM, Watwheels said:

Operation Geylang. Sometimes get to see TP/LTA in operation in the alleys of Geylang, even during the day. I guess it is a hive of illegal activities.

Should turn up the volume. The ah tiong bu said the officer came very fast in a sexy way. LoL

Anyway YT got upload.

Hopefully he caught him

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:42 PM, Xtrah said:

Another merc drive who is oblivious and does not keep to his own lane. No point horn these bugger. They never learnt. Lucky my years of driving experience anticipated his driving pattern. I purposely slow down to turn. If not will just turn faster at junction but you never know another blur pedestrian might be Jay walking. Calculated and did risk assessment, better drive defensively. When I drive, I do analyse road conditions and adapt to the traffic flow.

Good for you.
I will suggest to slow down while approaching turnings, a side swipe and you would be hitting traffic light.

• Praise 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:11 PM, Beanoyip said:

How come cut off at the crucial timing! :😡

Page 3 - damn slow!

Voltage surge due to the lightning killed the dash cam....

PS passed by motor accident at Upp Bukit Timah at about 8 this morning, Rider down on the road on the side towards city but motor on the other side side towards Woodlands at the U-turn opposite Hillside Condo. Before the ambulance arrived.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

That male driver probably says to her...俺明天去考警察 😁

I hate this kind of CCB

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 3/30/2023 at 4:02 PM, Beehive3783 said:

Later i will see if the tree is still alive :D 

Well.... at least the tree died standing up. 😁

• Haha! 1

On 3/30/2023 at 4:30 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

Are these tactics even correct !? 😅

image.png.aaad2ffd0e7dec37b9bc1cf470e224f6.png

Based on my previous experience, hold steering straight and release throttle.

Pray really really hard while holding on steering wheel.

Do not step on the brake until the speed is around 10km/h.

• Praise 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:23 PM, Watwheels said:

Anyway YT got upload.

I wonder why the 2nd officer didnt want to use the bike to help chase the culprit.

• Haha! 1

On 3/30/2023 at 11:46 AM, Beanoyip said:

Any idea where this fella running to?

is this an old mazda MX5 that has the pop up headlights? 

On 3/30/2023 at 1:11 PM, Beanoyip said:

How come cut off at the crucial timing! :😡

har lor..., dunno which number to buy😆

↡ Advertisement