Karen vs Karen

Kramer vs Kramer 

Spy vs Spy

Whatever!

Just sit back enjoy the show 🤣

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
On 6/4/2023 at 11:25 PM, Abracadabra said:

I wonder which driving school teaches this method of changing lane? 

Could almost see the 2 kuku drivers hold hands and dash across to the extreme left.

Ram bo(th): 1st Blood! 

They will blame the change of exit from right to left 

• Haha! 2

(edited)
On 6/5/2023 at 7:46 AM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

LTA fault not driver kuku ... :slow:

😁

You have to blame Ah Gong for building the initial right exit.

😂

Edited by inlinesix
  • Haha! 1

On 6/5/2023 at 8:14 AM, inlinesix said:

You have to blame Ah Gong for building the initial right exit.

😂

Yalor ...... 

Ppls had been driving & using that exit for 50 over years and used to it. :lll._.:

Last Monday, SBS Transit bus signal right and inches into lane 1 after BKE flyover. I was travelling behind the bus and I know what its intention. [sly]  Just follow at a safe distance. 😁

True enough, the bus was trying to turn right to Clementi/Bukit Timah Road. Look likes SBSTransit Head Operation did not inform or brief all drivers of the changes. :a-aggressive:

After Jln Anak Bukit flyover, the bus inches to the left and trying to exit at BB Ave 6. 😉

• Haha! 4

(edited)
On 6/5/2023 at 9:04 AM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Yalor ...... 

Ppls had been driving & using that exit for 50 over years and used to it. :lll._.:

Last Monday, SBS Transit bus signal right and inches into lane 1 after BKE flyover. I was travelling behind the bus and I know what its intention. [sly]  Just follow at a safe distance. 😁

True enough, the bus was trying to turn right to Clementi/Bukit Timah Road. Look likes SBSTransit Head Operation did not inform or brief all drivers of the changes. :a-aggressive:

After Jln Anak Bukit flyover, the bus inches to the left and trying to exit at BB Ave 6. 😉

Singapore bus drivers are bad with change.

They could be driving the same route for years.

Try to move them to other route and be prepared to find NEW drivers.

Tower Transit tried and fail

Edited by inlinesix
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 6/4/2023 at 4:56 PM, Jellandross said:

One person lying in the car, one person driving, both of them have to assist in the investigation

Suspiciously dissatisfied with the female car driver who suddenly cut into the riding section, the female bicycle rider got off the car and questioned her but was unsuccessful. The police arrived.

The accident happened at about 3:20 pm on Friday (2nd) on East Coast Road near the i12 shopping mall in Katong.

According to this newspaper's understanding, the driver of the car is a woman, and the female bicycle rider is believed to be dissatisfied with the other party cutting into her riding section, which is why the two sides had a dispute.

The manager of a restaurant told the reporter that before the incident, he saw a female bicycle rider knocking on the driver's hood.

"Then she jumped into the car and lay down on it. The driver ignored her, and the car just drove forward."

When the police were questioned, they confirmed that they had received an emergency call from East Coast Road that day. Two women, aged 31 and 49, were currently assisting the police in their investigation due to their reckless behavior. Investigation is still ongoing.

Yah...this kind of case mata sure must investigate one.

Dunno fighting over the road, or fighting over a man.  😁

• Haha! 1

On 6/4/2023 at 11:50 PM, Mkl22 said:

Whacked the taxi. Siao Liao. Claim claim claim. 😂

The video will certainly help, but w/o that video, if the perpetrator drove off, what are the grounds for recourse? 

Supercharged
On 6/4/2023 at 9:51 AM, Volvobrick said:

Like this? My furry master not gonna be happy about it. 

Nacho-Cilantro-Boxer-Pup-Child-Seat.jpg.c9f5c2dbcf3ce26418fde8c5debc36d3.jpg

More Chow Face than Chow Chow 😆

• Haha! 1

On 6/4/2023 at 11:51 PM, Ct3833 said:

Really have stupid idiots who drive in this manner. 

the world revolves around me...all must give way to me...then again workshop wansui 😂 

• Praise 1

On 6/4/2023 at 11:51 PM, Ct3833 said:

Really have stupid idiots who drive in this manner. 

Soooooooooooooo many florescent yellow signboards before the exit still can miss

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 6/5/2023 at 11:06 AM, Mockngbrd said:

Soooooooooooooo many florescent yellow signboards before the exit still can miss

Blind driver

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1