120k servicing at Ubi Mazda...BM model....

Axela525

image.thumb.png.5dbef6448e38411375e659c987272f0b.pngimage.thumb.png.85f9676d173dffac75fb39f99d961699.pngimage.thumb.png.653d76864bdca8da6b283cfbf44a6a9f.png

Paid for package servicing with discount 1 year ago...so just went in.

Major servicing so book 1st slot at 8am. Things to do: Change oil, flush engine,all the filters change, fuel/air/air con/spark plugs, no car wash(I don't want) tyres rotate and balancing, handbrake lever adjust lower.

3pm collected the car. Seems like not so many cars, mine book 2 weeks in advance.

I waited 1 year for this servicing, in between change oil outside once coz low millage due to semi retired, less use of the car.

2 years 6 mths more, then scrap the car since COE so high. 

Sharing infomation for Mazda 3 owners.

For those who wants to change Capacitors, they are priced at $2.3k,they mentioned if don't change nothing wrong but battery life shortened by half, meaning 1 year change once, but your warnings lights will flash...

Edited by Axela525
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

@Axela525 nice and well maintained !👍 there is a chance that COE may come down by end 2025, but to what extent is too premature to guess for now. I am a COE car believer as long as  car is properly taken care , your is one of the rare one. I will bio your car in 2 years time 😅😅

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

I am keen too - renewing the coe is an issue this days (just like buying a new car). Pls drop me a msg happen u decide to scrap/sell, thanks.

• Praise 2

On 4/29/2023 at 9:44 AM, Axela525 said:

image.thumb.png.5dbef6448e38411375e659c987272f0b.pngimage.thumb.png.85f9676d173dffac75fb39f99d961699.pngimage.thumb.png.653d76864bdca8da6b283cfbf44a6a9f.png

Paid for package servicing with discount 1 year ago...so just went in.

Major servicing so book 1st slot at 8am. Things to do: Change oil, flush engine,all the filters change, fuel/air/air con/spark plugs, no car wash(I don't want) tyres rotate and balancing, handbrake lever adjust lower.

3pm collected the car. Seems like not so many cars, mine book 2 weeks in advance.

I waited 1 year for this servicing, in between change oil outside once coz low millage due to semi retired, less use of the car.

2 years 6 mths more, then scrap the car since COE so high. 

Sharing infomation for Mazda 3 owners.

For those who wants to change Capacitors, they are priced at $2.3k,they mentioned if don't change nothing wrong but battery life shortened by half, meaning 1 year change once, but your warnings lights will flash...

Nice car, sharp wheels and great photo! 👍🙂

Especially that you frame that cat in your photo admiring at your beautiful car.🙂...😁

• Praise 1

On 4/29/2023 at 11:22 AM, Colin03 said:

I am keen too - renewing the coe is an issue this days (just like buying a new car). Pls drop me a msg happen u decide to scrap/sell, thanks.

Wah like that have competition liao, soon he will hold a COE bidding style to sell his car 🤣🤣

• Haha! 1

Twincharged

Not sure what your parf is. If it’s low enough to write off, then renew. 
cause any replacement car used or new will cost more. Then when coe prices come down just scrap and buy new. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 4/29/2023 at 12:34 PM, Axela525 said:

@DOBIEMKZ tq boss....u make my day!😍

@Axela525Welcome and best regards. But I'm no boss ahh.😅

Nevertheless wish you that your car be trouble-free and all well and good till end of coe and way beyond! ✌️😉

• Praise 1