13 year old kid saves the day

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

[Not in SG]

Saw this on Straits Times. Bus driver was having a medical issue. Told the kids over the intercom that she will be pulling over but unfortunately passed out before she could do so. 13 year old kid senses something amiss and reacted swiftly to save all lives on the bus.

News media from other countries type long paragraphs to sing praises of this kid. Singaporeans? "Zai." One word to describe the kiddo. 😂

Kid must have watched Keanu Reeves in the movie Speed while growing up. Super impressive. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8
  • Shocked 2

Singapore's 14 Year Old Kid steal Bus & drive 100Km...more ''Zai''....or Maybe if the 14 Year old kid on this Bus,He will take over the Driver's Job & send his fellow Students back Home.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Haha! 19

There is a new grp of superheros coming to save earth. 

These 5 boys are dropped into 5 different areas 13/14 years ago, and it is now time for them to reunite, and together, they will take over the duty of saving mother earth.  

Let the other 3 appear, and together they will form " THE BUS BOYS!"[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 7

On 4/29/2023 at 3:56 PM, ER-3682 said:

Singapore's 14 Year Old Kid steal Bus & drive 100Km...more ''Zai''....or Maybe if the 14 Year old kid on this Bus,He will take over the Driver's Job & send his fellow Students back Home.

He will tell those kids to activate their GPS on their hp to each of their individual address.😅

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 4/29/2023 at 5:19 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

Really zai.

Meanwhile, our zai kia 13 year old in Sunny Singapore 

IMG_2466.png

Lao peh, lao Bu never teach! 🤣

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

I always say genetics determine a good vs bad drivers. Otherwise I cannot explain why these kids can drive better than those clowns in reckless drivers thread.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

On 4/30/2023 at 5:31 PM, Jellandross said:

I always say genetics determine a good vs bad drivers. Otherwise I cannot explain why these kids can drive better than those clowns in reckless drivers thread.

Exactly,some born to be F1 Drivers,some take Driving Licence also cannot pass.

• Haha! 4

I think the key point is that the school district is negligent in providing safe transport for school children.

Medical checkup? Regular medical checkup maybe? Some meth on the off days?

That being said the local bus driver union could conduct more occupational health sharing with bus drivers.

If need to ask means aunty lucy should break some hands.

On 4/29/2023 at 5:19 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

Really zai.

Meanwhile, our zai kia 13 year old in Sunny Singapore 

IMG_2466.png

What is the youngest age to turn pro for MMA fighter? 

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 4/30/2023 at 7:14 PM, Datsun366 said:

I think the key point is that the school district is negligent in providing safe transport for school children.

Medical checkup? Regular medical checkup maybe? Some meth on the off days?

That being said the local bus driver union could conduct more occupational health sharing with bus drivers.

If need to ask means aunty lucy should break some hands.

There is no paid medical leave in the states. 

For a blue collar worker not to attend work due to illness is not a decision they take lightly. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1