Sister Wave 4

starry

Supercharged
(edited)

Yes, it is finally here again......Season 4, 2023 ....

This season they have a few foreign artiste, notably Vietnamese sensation, Chi Pu.  Ella from SHE will be in this competition as well./

Last season was fun with artiste such as Jessica Jung, Cindi Wang and Twins from HK. 

Edited by Starry
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Supercharged
(edited)
On 5/4/2023 at 12:37 PM, Jman888 said:

got Fann Wong? she was invited.

Nope,  but  I was hoping she is in it.  

Edited by Starry

Supersonic

乘风破浪 season 4 liao? I dont think i have watch any of the season. 😂 Looks like this show can have many many season, since there are so many female artistes.

Supercharged
On 5/4/2023 at 12:53 PM, 13177 said:

乘风破浪 season 4 liao? I dont think i have watch any of the season. 😂 Looks like this show can have many many season, since there are so many female artistes.

Every season they improved in terms of stage set-ups and performance. But last season was really fun because of Jessica Jung vs Cindi Wang all the way to the end. And of course, both camps have their fans!

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 5/4/2023 at 12:57 PM, Starry said:

Every season they improved in terms of stage set-ups and performance. But last season was really fun because of Jessica Jung vs Cindi Wang all the way to the end. And of course, both camps have their fans!

This 乘风破浪 for both female and male version, i also no watch the entire season. Think i got watched first few episodes for 乘风破浪 season 1 only and then give up watching liao.

Supersonic
On 5/4/2023 at 2:21 PM, Tianmo said:

I prefer 披荆斩棘. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

披荆斩棘 how many season liao?

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 5/4/2023 at 6:22 PM, kobayashiGT said:

Okay. How to watch, where to watch, and what to watch? hahahha

tell me tell me....

Youtube?

• Praise 2

Supercharged
On 5/4/2023 at 2:11 PM, 13177 said:

This 乘风破浪 for both female and male version, i also no watch the entire season. Think i got watched first few episodes for 乘风破浪 season 1 only and then give up watching liao.

They have came a long way since season 1. Season 1 was ok, but mostly China singers/actresses. 

Since last season got foreign artiste like Jessica Jung.  Seeing her learning Mandarin to prepare for the weekly performance was hilarious. But she got really good at it and eventually go all the way into the final.

I don't watch the male version. lol. 

tell me tell me....

PM me🤭

Turbocharged
(edited)

tell me tell me....

Nah, have some mango...

https://w.mgtv.com/

(But got a lot of ads, so just be patient ha)

Edited by Benarsenal
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
On 5/4/2023 at 8:14 PM, Starry said:

They have came a long way since season 1. Season 1 was ok, but mostly China singers/actresses. 

Since last season got foreign artiste like Jessica Jung.  Seeing her learning Mandarin to prepare for the weekly performance was hilarious. But she got really good at it and eventually go all the way into the final.

I don't watch the male version. lol. 

I think both female and male version should be not bad, if you like this 乘风破浪 show. For me i have no patient to watch such type of show, i rather go catch some nice drama series. 😂

↡ Advertisement