Ridout Road Bungalows Rental Saga

Jellandross

On 5/14/2023 at 1:07 PM, Hubwee said:

Knn lo , this guy another shit stirrer … which part of they rent does he not understand ? Say until like government gives it to them or they brought it themselves lo …

As I mention previously , any one could have bidded for it if you are keen …

I nearly did unless I saw the state of those houses ….

they are re-renovated liao...those that you see and wanted to rent, needs serious work.  I know cos i have pals insai...SLA HAs to make it livable and safe for as they are the landlords

i attended an event at Vivi place once, not too bad, but not grandeur too....

sembawang/admiralty there have nice ones....

anyway, in those houses, u not alone lah........👻

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 5/14/2023 at 1:09 PM, RadX said:

they are re-renovated liao...those that you see and wanted to rent, needs serious work.  I know cos i have pals insai...SLA HAs to make it livable and safe for as they are the landlords

Those are just really very simple renovation with a lot a lot of restrictions ….

We went thru it very throughly years back thinking of renting for 3 years when house was going for rebuild … 

• Praise 1

On 5/14/2023 at 1:09 PM, RadX said:

anyway, in those houses, u not alone lah........👻

Sekali it's for late ah gong homecoming one month stay once every year...😁

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

On 5/14/2023 at 1:18 PM, Hubwee said:

Those are just really very simple renovation with a lot a lot of restrictions ….

We went thru it very throughly years back thinking of renting for 3 years when house was going for rebuild … 

But the land around it is awesome liao… gd experience of really landed living

Hypersonic
On 5/14/2023 at 12:23 PM, Playtime said:

Rent only ah? Semi D should be no problem mah.

Perhaps HR had option of stay company dormitory or take housing allowance self rent 🤣

Next year Kak Lima open house Hari Raya  @ Mt Batten I ask for you 🤣

• Haha! 2

On 5/14/2023 at 1:31 PM, BanCoe said:

Can play play drone there ??…… many frens here skared to askin 🤣

U be the first 

we go visit u weekly at changi hotel 

• Haha! 3

I bet they regret staying in there now under the current weather, electricity bills will kill you first if they air-conditioned the whole house [laugh]

• Haha! 2

On 5/14/2023 at 1:19 PM, mersaylee said:

Sekali it's for late ah gong homecoming one month stay once every year...😁

U say that and see what ad I got😂😂

IMG_9980.png

• Haha! 7

Hypersonic
On 5/14/2023 at 1:33 PM, RadX said:

U be the first 

we go visit u weekly at changi hotel 

Ok boss …. I post footage here …. All come Lim Kopi with me 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

(edited)
On 5/14/2023 at 1:37 PM, Jman888 said:

I bet they regret staying in there now under the current weather, electricity bills will kill you first if they air-conditioned the whole house [laugh]

It is just a $1-2k more a month at most, it is peanut compared to what they are paid in a month.

Between sweating profusely and the cost of 1-2 restaurant meal a month, the cost and benefits are clear to elites. 

Edited by Voodooman

On 5/14/2023 at 1:18 PM, Hubwee said:

last time my ang mo colleague rented one many years ago, the condition is really like kampong style minimum, you must really like mother nature to stay in these houses, hot and humid and insects/creatures are part of the living condition [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 5/14/2023 at 12:59 PM, RadX said:

he has a point tho...

image.thumb.png.678c669097057e765c1b0b14716455eb.png

I beg to differ in the location of land under BTO, its a Prime real estate area and NO HDB has been zoned under L99 tenure, even if is so, most would go for rezoning to Residential condo status, yet still FH land built -up plot ratio could be 2.8 up trend and built-in area be 1300-1500sf for 3/3+S,4/4+S & Premium 5roomers on a select block (1750sf-2,300sf ).

For that to happen is a dream, reckon it will take 2/3 developers joint effort, that could be a  " Wow factor "🥰

• Praise 3

On 5/14/2023 at 2:42 PM, Meanmachine said:

I beg to differ in the location of land under BTO, its a Prime real estate area and NO HDB has been zoned under L99 tenure, even if is so, most would go for rezoning to Residential condo status, yet still FH land built -up plot ratio could be 2.8 up trend and built-in area be 1300-1500sf for 3/3+S,4/4+S & Premium 5roomers on a select block (1750sf-2,300sf ).

For that to happen is a dream, reckon it will take 2/3 developers joint effort, that could be a  " Wow factor "🥰

I dun disagree with you. How many would look at what u said and research this fact

the idea here is they(oppo) want to use this to sensationalize and strike at when the atmosphere is apt! Being high prices etc 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1