Mister Donut Craze

Blueray

On 5/26/2023 at 1:16 PM, 13177 said:

Queue should be getting longer since school holidays started liao. These youngsters and kids have plenty of time to go queue.

ya. some more some schools early release today.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)
On 5/24/2023 at 3:56 PM, Jamesc said:

Queue for Mr Donut at least got donut to eat.

Queue here 99% never get anything back!

:D

And they said the people that queue for Donut stupid!

Bro....99% of people here queue at S Pools to do charity la. 

This is more meaningful than queuing for donuts! 😁

https://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/ci/Pages/Our-Community.aspx#:~:text=Today%2C we channel our surplus,the funding of good causes.

As a not-for-profit organisation, we are a major source of funding in Singapore's nation-building years. Today, we channel our surplus to Tote Board to fund a wide range of worthy causes in the social service, community development, sports, arts, education and health sectors. 

Edited by Starry
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
On 5/26/2023 at 3:52 PM, Blueray said:

ya. some more some schools early release today.

School early release today only? Thought many kids already no need go sch past few days liao. Since i see many kids running and screaming downstairs my blk playground and hardcourt until late night for the past few days. 😓

On 5/26/2023 at 5:34 PM, 13177 said:

School early release today only? Thought many kids already no need go sch past few days liao. Since i see many kids running and screaming downstairs my blk playground and hardcourt until late night for the past few days. 😓

you like to watch chewren at playground ? there is a name for people like you ... [sly]

• Haha! 5

Hypersonic
On 5/26/2023 at 6:41 PM, Blueray said:

you like to watch chewren at playground ? there is a name for people like you ... [sly]

There's even a song, Aqualung by Jethro Tull.

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 5/22/2023 at 11:02 AM, 13177 said:

So this Mister Donut is new to sg? If yes no wonder soooooo long queue la. Usually when some new chain come to sg, people would queue hours and hours for it de. Then after the hype dies down, nobody queues liao.

It's just hype and clever marketing. Plus, controlling the number of franchises and branches, not too many, so that it remains exclusive and sought-after. But it's still just a donut (or in math, we say "torus") [laugh]

I remember trying a US fast food chain that was similarly hyped... no big deal lah, same same.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 5/26/2023 at 6:41 PM, Blueray said:

no need to watch lo but can hear their noisy sound from my home. 😨

Mister Donut's new outlet at Velocity @ Novena Square will have dine-in area

Next month on Jul 6, Mister Donut will be opening its second outlet here. Located at Velocity @ Novena Square, it is slated to be a dine-in cafe with 20 seats.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/dining/mister-donut-second-outlet-velocity-singapore-novena-square-362056

queue will be longer than Ya Kun and Toast Box combined ? [:p]

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
On 6/15/2023 at 7:51 AM, Blueray said:

Mister Donut's new outlet at Velocity @ Novena Square will have dine-in area

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/dining/mister-donut-second-outlet-velocity-singapore-novena-square-362056

queue will be longer than Ya Kun and Toast Box combined ? [:p]

Donut unlike ya kun and toast box, cannot eat often or even everyday la. The donut so sweet. So the queue would die off eventually.

Everything is hype.

Want a queue make sure your food stall is on tik tok, Facebook, Instagram etc.

People see on social media die die must try.

That's why I post pic on Japan. Food lah, places to see lah and now tourism has shot up.

My bosses in Tokyo very happy with me.

:D