Jump to content

The Singapore divide accdg to this!


Windwaver
 Share

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged
On 5/23/2023 at 2:18 PM, Windwaver said:

7l69ikn.png

whatever she's having, i don't want.

what the f is she writing?????

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2023 at 2:27 PM, Kxbc said:

whatever she's having, i don't want.

what the f is she writing?????

Yalor, she's taking about smlj???

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 5/23/2023 at 2:18 PM, Windwaver said:

7l69ikn.png

Paiseh that i only have lower pri education, but anyone can enlighten me what this charbor is writing ah? I totally don't understand a single word. [confused]

  • Haha! 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged
On 5/23/2023 at 2:18 PM, Windwaver said:

7l69ikn.png

Maybe my English is not good, but I have no idea what she is trying to say......

 

  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2023 at 2:18 PM, Windwaver said:

7l69ikn.png

It sounded racist even though she is not specific.

Why? What's wrong with "HDB people"?

Last person who commented mrt people are poor was sent packing. Better look up the word "expendable" in Google. Dont make the mistake and think you are unique here.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/anton-caseys-comments-on-poor-people-in-singapore-make-headlines-in-british-press

  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

she is in strategic communications but cannot communicate well?

oh well? like that i am also ultra-strategic communicator plus confusioner cum influencer liao.

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 5/23/2023 at 2:55 PM, Watwheels said:

It sounded racist even though she is not specific.

Why? What's wrong with "HDB people"?

Last person who commented mrt people are poor was sent packing. Better look up the word "expendable" in Google. Dont make the mistake and think you are unique here.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/anton-caseys-comments-on-poor-people-in-singapore-make-headlines-in-british-press

Think she is quite wrong lo. Who say HDB people are poor or low class people hor. You see many rich people can stay in private but choose to stay in HDB. And nowadays can also find many sports cars and luxury cars in HDB carpark. 😂

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2023 at 3:09 PM, 13177 said:

Think she is quite wrong lo. Who say HDB people are poor or low class people hor. You see many rich people can stay in private but choose to stay in HDB. And nowadays can also find many sports cars and luxury cars in HDB carpark. 😂

Must be her HDB landlord raise the rent. Now has to share private apartment with others.

  • Haha! 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
On 5/23/2023 at 2:59 PM, Kxbc said:

she is in strategic communications but cannot communicate well?

oh well? like that i am also ultra-strategic communicator plus confusioner cum influencer liao.

Her monthly package must be very high, I guess Singapore needs this kind of 'talent'?

:XD:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 5/23/2023 at 4:12 PM, Windwaver said:

Her monthly package must be very high, I guess Singapore needs this kind of 'talent'?

:XD:

I guess most of these foreigner talent monthly package confirmed very high la. You see how their atas lifestyle in sg roughly know liao.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator
On 5/23/2023 at 4:58 PM, Sosaria said:

I only read "It's very hard for me to live in Singapore" [laugh] Ok, very good, then.

 

Bye bye 

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

Many CECAians are on Valium or some high drugs... always can do incoherent ranting

I notice esp CECAian bu are very subseptible, maybe cos their society quite sexist so they are quite repressed and seek solace in medication and online ranting.

My estate got CECAian bu arrested for throwing (many times, until can get caught by mobile deployed camera) plates and other stuff down the flat - her defense is that she recently arrive from CECAland - did not know it is not allowed to throw 🤪

  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

She is saying people that live in private housing is very different from people that live in HDB.

As if what kind of dwelling you live in define who you are.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...