The Singapore divide accdg to this!

Windwaver

Hypersonic
(edited)

KNN, limbey K2 studi 4 years, england number 1 also cannot understand she talking SMLJ.  Diu!

Wei, SMLJ talking talking many many, no understand leh, she k2 studi 3 years only is it?  

DLLM got understand? -_-<_<[laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 8

It takes a top talent in strategic communications to write a whole shit load of text to elaborate on something, and nobody actually understands anything. 

• Haha! 7

Supercharged
(edited)

I think she's trying impose the concept of caste system where she comes from into SG. 

This is what she came up with:

• Differentiator --> Private property owners & HDB dwellers
  • Reason for segregation --> Different values and outlook

I guess some people feel very uncomfortable in a casteless society. Cannot feel atas enough.  😁

Edited by Didu
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

On 5/23/2023 at 8:20 PM, Blueray said:

this type of thread title is screaming for attention from authorities, just my 2c.

Well LinkedIn started forst

im helping her😂

edit: ok I make inconspicuous ok

• Haha! 2

On 5/23/2023 at 8:01 PM, Benarsenal said:

WTF is "nationalist"?

Same as last time the “sovereign”

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

This one if really CECA is not simple because she has at least been here since secondary school days. It seems 20 plus years of assimilation and education has done nothing to wipe the caste bias inherent in the culture of that race. 

Although I’m curious how she identify people as being “HDB people”, is it plastered across their face?

I mean, I live below a large LTA flyover, is it plastered across my face as well? 

Judgy much?

• Haha! 3

On 5/23/2023 at 9:13 PM, Jman888 said:

walau she already said she is INFLUENCER, you all still fall for it.

Influencer not the same as agitator because no one is on board with her segregationist thoughts 

Supercharged

My friends and colleagues who live in pte property has no problem with me.

I have no problem with people living in pte property either. 

So what is the problem with this foreigner? This is what Singapore is. Don't like it, feel free to pack it up and go. And go quietly. 

kong smlj really... Social media really helps to show how brainless-ness one can be.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
On 5/23/2023 at 5:17 PM, t0y0ta said:

Many CECAians are on Valium or some high drugs... always can do incoherent ranting

I notice esp CECAian bu are very subseptible, maybe cos their society quite sexist so they are quite repressed and seek solace in medication and online ranting.

My estate got CECAian bu arrested for throwing (many times, until can get caught by mobile deployed camera) plates and other stuff down the flat - her defense is that she recently arrive from CECAland - did not know it is not allowed to throw 🤪

They see English-Malay dictionary atas means 'high' so just get high lor... atas level achieved!!!

↡ Advertisement