Jump to content

‘We’re not gangsters, we’re ACS boys’


Fcw75
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hypersonic
(edited)

Who from ACS here ah? 😁

‘We’re not gangsters, we’re ACS boys’: Phrase said to police in Orchard Road KTV raid goes viral

During the raid, a man who had an e-vaporiser or vape handed the device over to the Health Sciences Authority (HSA). However, he refused to provide his details after police questioning.

Another man in the room, rushing to his defence, yelled out: “We are not gangsters. We are ACS boys.”

https://mustsharenews.com/acs-boys-viral-phrase/?fbclid=IwAR1aTkQHMGk32-r-3HH2BIOEylVL-KcmPHGhL1IC8oBwsWuDfHRC8neYNtk_aem_AdZsSwSNqOJpRNYX4hk-qvsauS73PJ3eXoyk_MFlKQ2XR2KiijOnpJH4WOZkSVFvE7A

IMG_5700.webp

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 19
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 6:38 PM, Fcw75 said:

Who from ACS here ah? 😁

‘We’re not gangsters, we’re ACS boys’: Phrase said to police in Orchard Road KTV raid goes viral

During the raid, a man who had an e-vaporiser or vape handed the device over to the Health Sciences Authority (HSA). However, he refused to provide his details after police questioning.

Another man in the room, rushing to his defence, yelled out: “We are not gangsters. We are ACS boys.”

https://mustsharenews.com/acs-boys-viral-phrase/?fbclid=IwAR1aTkQHMGk32-r-3HH2BIOEylVL-KcmPHGhL1IC8oBwsWuDfHRC8neYNtk_aem_AdZsSwSNqOJpRNYX4hk-qvsauS73PJ3eXoyk_MFlKQ2XR2KiijOnpJH4WOZkSVFvE7A

IMG_5700.webp

Just like "我爸是李刚!"

 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

败家子

No wonder last time parents scold their kids, if you get in trouble, don’t tell them you’re my son

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
(edited)

Even from RI also go jail. 

ACS so what?

SPS also got president and minister lor. 🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 6:38 PM, Fcw75 said:

Who from ACS here ah? 😁

‘We’re not gangsters, we’re ACS boys’: Phrase said to police in Orchard Road KTV raid goes viral

During the raid, a man who had an e-vaporiser or vape handed the device over to the Health Sciences Authority (HSA). However, he refused to provide his details after police questioning.

Another man in the room, rushing to his defence, yelled out: “We are not gangsters. We are ACS boys.”

https://mustsharenews.com/acs-boys-viral-phrase/?fbclid=IwAR1aTkQHMGk32-r-3HH2BIOEylVL-KcmPHGhL1IC8oBwsWuDfHRC8neYNtk_aem_AdZsSwSNqOJpRNYX4hk-qvsauS73PJ3eXoyk_MFlKQ2XR2KiijOnpJH4WOZkSVFvE7A

IMG_5700.webp

Last time bright future can be used as consideration to mitigate sentences.

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Tis tagline really hot 🔥....even hav radio contest tat makes fun of it (91.3 late afternoon 2day).....ask participants to giv e best tag "we r not gangster, we are (fill in e blanks)"

  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 9:15 PM, zipping said:

Tis tagline really hot 🔥....even hav radio contest tat makes fun of it (91.3 late afternoon 2day).....ask participants to giv e best tag "we r not gangster, we are (fill in e blanks)"

How about:

We are gangsters, we are SPS boys 

🤣

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Alamak …… all the while tot it was something to do with the bus accident in Bt Timah and car burning into flames few days back 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 9:29 PM, Fcw75 said:

How about:

We are gangsters, we are SPS boys 

🤣

St Pats?? …… den what about KC gals 🤣🤣

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

We are from Broadrick and Siglap Sec...  better don't play punk with us. 

Now we got warrant card. 

  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 8:50 PM, Lala81 said:

They were there for business development. 

Looking for potential buy out. 

  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged
On 3/11/2024 at 9:37 PM, Atonchia said:

We are from Broadrick and Siglap Sec...  better don't play punk with us. 

Now we got warrant card. 

I from Macpherson,same School as Education Minister Chan Chun Sing....by the Way,ACS stand for ''Another Cock School''.?

  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 9:43 PM, ER-3682 said:

I from Macpherson,same School as Education Minister Chan Chun Sing....by the Way,ACS stand for ''Another Cock School''.?

Later all the Tg Katong alumni all come out.

"Our boy is next in line." 

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...