Jump to content

What's Wrong with the New BMW...


Carbon82
 Share

Recommended Posts

Moderator

Look like BMW is still struggling with finding the correct grill design. None of the newer model have a common design language, and now the 2 latest model released within this week really raise the eyebrow of many. 

What's your view and which grill do you like best from BMW? 

2025 4th Generation X3

Computer geeks have been quick to notice grille’s similarity to a certain Swedish brand’s PC tower case

c218spoyk35d1-copy.webp

Torrent_Nano_Black_RGB_TGL_1-Left-Front-

2025 4th Generation 1 Series

The new BMW 1-Series looks like a Kia that wants to be a BMW

BMW-M140-cornering-2048x1151.webp

Kia-Ceed-cornering-2048x1151.webp

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 18
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
On 6/9/2024 at 10:48 AM, Carbon82 said:

2025 4th Generation 1 Series

The new BMW 1-Series looks like a Kia that wants to be a BMW

BMW-M140-cornering-2048x1151.webp

Kia-Ceed-cornering-2048x1151.webp

Wah sei....liddat those Cerato PHVs can stick on a BMW badge and charge as Grabcar Premium liao 

 

  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 6/9/2024 at 10:48 AM, Carbon82 said:

Look like BMW is still struggling with finding the correct grill design. None of the newer model have a common design language, and now the 2 latest model released within this week really raise the eyebrow of many. 

What's your view and which grill do you like best from BMW? 

2025 4th Generation X3

Computer geeks have been quick to notice grille’s similarity to a certain Swedish brand’s PC tower case

c218spoyk35d1-copy.webp

Torrent_Nano_Black_RGB_TGL_1-Left-Front-

2025 4th Generation 1 Series

The new BMW 1-Series looks like a Kia that wants to be a BMW

BMW-M140-cornering-2048x1151.webp

Kia-Ceed-cornering-2048x1151.webp

This is the OG from Singapore :grin:

maybe the owner is now the one who designed the new 1er? 

IMG_0525.jpeg

  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

There’s one thing that is consistent, no signal stick. 

  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

At this stage, after the massive buck teeth grille fiasco, it seems like BMW’s styling department is throwing sh!t on the wall and seeing what sticks 

  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

Maybe under the New 1 Series,everything are from Hyundai/Kia,like Toyota Supra everything are from BMW.

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 6/9/2024 at 4:34 PM, ER-3682 said:

Maybe under the New 1 Series,everything are from Hyundai/Kia,like Toyota Supra everything are from BMW.

New 1 series like New Camry.

Heavily facelifted

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
(edited)

Speechless..... current era grill failed big time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Plus page one.

Edited by Hamburger
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

BMW die-hards and lovers will take umbrage. They will say we can't taste grapes and so complain that grapes are sour. 😁

  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

5th Gear
(edited)
On 6/9/2024 at 7:04 PM, Hamburger said:

Speechless..... current era grill failed big time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Plus page one.

image.png.aa73c911fda3ebf1d7bad3f5b2ac9b6b.png

the new g60 grille looks ok. 

Edited by camrysfe
  • Praise 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Finally!

Slanted grill will prevent the toast from falling out.

 

cme35b6hzb331.jpg

  • Haha! 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...