Workshop for servicing during warranty period

Super7

Turbocharged
(edited)

Hi All,

As there are members here whose cars are still under warranty but do not wish to send their cars to the main distributors' workshops for servicing, they will appreciate it if the lau jiaos here can give them advice as to which authorised 'satellite' workshops (competent and reliable etc) to send their cars for servicing while keeping the warranty intact.

Please feel free to put your names here if you do not mind giving advice thru private messages if the members approach you.

Toyota:

Nissan:

Mitshubishi:

Mazda:

Honda:

Ford:

etc, etc....

Many thanks

Edited by Super7
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

As there are members here whose cars are still under warranty but do not wish to send their cars to the main distributors' workshops for servicing, they will appreciate it if the lau jiaos here can give them advice as to which authorised 'satellite' workshops (competent and reliable etc) to send their cars for servicing while keeping the warranty intact.

Please feel free to put your names here if you do not mind giving advice thru private messages if the members approach you.

Toyota:

Nissan:

Mitsubishi: C&C Thomson, C&C Havelock, C&C Paya Lebar (I think)

Mazda:

Honda: KahM Leng Kee, Dunearn Shell,

Ford:

BMW: PML Kampong Arang, Leng Kee

Lamborghini: my house![:p]

Maserati: Hong Seh

Subaru: ???

etc, etc....

Many thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Toyota:

Nissan: TC Autoclinic (Lok Yang) - Not exactly a satelitte station but offers better service than TC Bukit Timah. Less waiting time as there are few people who goes there for servicing.

Mitsubishi: C&C Thomson, C&C Havelock, C&C Paya Lebar (I think)

Mazda:

Honda: KahM Leng Kee, Dunearn Shell,

Ford:

BMW: PML Kampong Arang, Leng Kee

Lamborghini: my house!

Maserati: Hong Seh

Subaru: ???

etc, etc....

Many thanks

↡ Advertisement