Honda CITY owners please come in

Saaber

Neutral Newbie

Hi Peeps,

I am driving a Honda City 2006(I-DSL Engine); been having an issue for 3 weeks, and bring to 2 mechanic did not fix the issue. Wanted to see if anyone experience the same as me.

Whenever i cold start my car and drive, i will usually hit this issue; my rpm will drop to 300 than goes back up to 1000-1200. this will indirectly cause a jerk and only by changing it to neutral, the issue will stop. This always happen after a cold start. Every morning for my case.

Anyone had this similar experience?

Hope to seek some advise, Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Hi Peeps,

I am driving a Honda City 2006(I-DSL Engine); been having an issue for 3 weeks, and bring to 2 mechanic did not fix the issue. Wanted to see if anyone experience the same as me.

Whenever i cold start my car and drive, i will usually hit this issue; my rpm will drop to 300 than goes back up to 1000-1200. this will indirectly cause a jerk and only by changing it to neutral, the issue will stop. This always happen after a cold start. Every morning for my case.

Anyone had this similar experience?

Hope to seek some advise, Thanks!

mmmm... when is the last time u change ur cvtf? did ur mech clean ur TB?

Neutral Newbie

mmmm... when is the last time u change ur cvtf? did ur mech clean ur TB?

The mech did clean Tim throttle. Sorry very new to car term, what is cvtf?

Thanks for helping me out here.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for your help.

Any more advise anyone??

Thanks in advance.

idle valve faulty? not cheap tho.. can get from stokist for abt 200 SGD

Could not find anymore updated thread about Honda City 2009-2013 so have to try my luck posting in here hoping to have people doing it before

Want to check if anyone changes their dashboard to a touch screen player for their Honda City before? Any recommendation? 

Neutral Newbie

Could not find anymore updated thread about Honda City 2009-2013 so have to try my luck posting in here hoping to have people doing it before

Want to check if anyone changes their dashboard to a touch screen player for their Honda City before? Any recommendation?

Do you mean change to dvd player for V edition? Edited by city18
↡ Advertisement