Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

u can try Exodus Global or TLC cars. Pretty good service.

If not can also consider Royal Automotive.

Luckily all three are closed, otherwise some ignorant or unfamiliar mcfers here may really go book their car from any of the three mentioned here. Dont pray pray. Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement

Royal my arse....

Go to their FB n see those customers comments..

Some still believe the PI's assurances..

I really pity their naivety or dun want to face the reality??

This PI really smoke until cannot smoke liao..

Money really can show the brutality of humanity.. sorry scums..

• Praise 7

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/man-jailed-10-years-part-possibly-largest-car-cheating-case-involving-losses-over-6m?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&link_time=1487408837#xtor=CS1-2

Really go all out.. Hopefully authorities to uncover more of these and to put them in jail for long term.. Set in place measures to ensure when a company go bankrupt all the accounts are checked to ensure there are no discrepancies..

Lastly ensure that those who close down shop if want to set up a new shop again, they will be subject to super stringent check, including on history of whether they had opened up business before if yes how many times close shop and see the trend, if it is suspicious, invite them to Lim kopi at police station.

Edited by Yewheng

If you are still looking at PIs, you are asking for troubles...

This is not true, like it or not, in 2016 alone, PIs put about 10,000 vezel on the road combined. it is the single highest volume model on the road. Net is there are some reliable PIs around , just dont go for the cheapest.

how about Huat Huat Parallel importer!

Sure Huat PI ? 

confirm sure huat

This is not true, like it or not, in 2016 alone, PIs put about 10,000 vezel on the road combined. it is the single highest volume model on the road. Net is there are some reliable PIs around , just dont go for the cheapest.

yes, there are so many CASE trust accredited PIs around

and if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is

but take note that more than half of vezel are bought by Uber/Grab and many other smaller car rental companies.  

If u want to single out individual private owners, its not 10,000.

Reliability Assurance...

KNN

The Relailailailai  Ass...... [pirate]  part sounds louder/ baiting/    than the             Royal Automotive :ph34r:  signage   

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

@Unicorn8,

My Friend went down to enquire about Sienta. He was attracted to the price. My Friend was a bit suspicious at first because of the price.

However, Quantum Armour Pte Ltd was able to provide the Bill of landing - B/L to prove it is the consignee of the vehicle.

In the end he placed the booking and did get his Sienta within 1 bid Coe.

Maybe you could check it out yourself?

• Praise 1

@Unicorn8,

My Friend went down to enquire about Sienta. He was attracted to the price. My Friend was a bit suspicious at first because of the price.

However, Quantum Armour Pte Ltd was able to provide the Bill of landing - B/L to prove it is the consignee of the vehicle.

In the end he placed the booking and did get his Sienta within 1 bid Coe.

Maybe you could check it out yourself?

Kaki nan spotted...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11