Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

Went to jack cars today, strangely no single soul other than the sales persons. Haha. I expected Sardine but nothing...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Went to jack cars today, strangely no single soul other than the sales persons. Haha. I expected Sardine but nothing...

what time u went?

Hmm.. 2-3pm..

then perhaps drop further... lol hopefully cat b hit 25k next round then i get 13k rebate.... n rebound 30k....lol

then perhaps drop further... lol hopefully cat b hit 25k next round then i get 13k rebate.... n rebound 30k....lol

Haha u bought ur ride? From where and which one?

Hi Bro,

I have personally had good experiences with Edmund motors.

I can PM you the contact of the SE if you are keen.

Regards

Can PM me?

Anyone facing this problem nowadays? Ask price on Facebook and SGcarmart, quoted one price, then go down to their showroom, usually got some ridiculous Non-Guaranteed COE level...

Anyone facing this problem nowadays? Ask price on Facebook and SGcarmart, quoted one price, then go down to their showroom, usually got some ridiculous Non-Guaranteed COE level...

Yes the smaller PI style is like that. They keep ask u go down and discuss. But basically it’s jus different coe price packages.

Unfortunately some are like that which was what annoyed me when I was a buyer. Some even say there is stock but when you go there, they say its at their store or customs or something. Sometimes they try to upsell

Yes the smaller PI style is like that. They keep ask u go down and discuss. But basically itâs jus different coe price packages.

Im not like that leh
  • Praise 1

So much headache with PI? Go to AD for peace of mind n good night sleep. My take

no choice leh bro.. prefer the fit to the jazz. personal preference because of the a/c controls..

Im not like that leh ððð°ð°

Haha. But you are right. It needs to be a collective effort la to end this negative perception of PIs. But as a small company, i can totally relate to the concerns of customers and their concerns are legit.

As a PI, do look out for warranty packages, if car is ready for immediate registration or its just ready stock (which could mean car is in sg but not done customs or lta homologation), i think they should be able to show you the lta letter which certifies car is ready for registration and vitas completed. We personally show customers that letter but some may not, each company has different policies. Also, it would be good if you can view the actual stock for yourself.

which PI is this? can drop me a pm if possible, will be keen to understand

no choice leh bro.. prefer the fit to the jazz. personal preference because of the a/c controls..

which PI is this? can drop me a pm if possible, will be keen to understand

We have Fit 1.3Gf with keyless entry and start.

Do pm me .

Will send you our prices

We have Fit 1.3Gf with keyless entry and start.

Do pm me .

Will send you our prices

thanks bro, i think your colleague already PM me hahahah. fast sia you guys!

any PI that any bros here have any bad experience here recently? would be keen to know more thanks!!!

thanks bro, i think your colleague already PM me hahahah. fast sia you guys!

any PI that any bros here have any bad experience here recently? would be keen to know more thanks!!!

Sure (if from the same company)
↡ Advertisement